Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Edwards

Excellent bedside manor and just a great person! Love my doctor and recommend him to you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Awesome experience at the Doctor! He made me feel better even when I had a cold for now 10 days! Dr. Edwards professionalism exceeds expectations and I've decided he will be my primary care Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Edwards is awesome. He is approachable, friendly, easy to communicate with and takes a holistic approach to treatment. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Extremely professional and friendly. I'm usually uncomfortable during my physical examinations, but his demeanor allowed me to relax. He's definitely going to be my primary physician going forward.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I've never had a better annual checkup from any physician, and was impressed - no, STUNNED - at the level of examination I received. Who would have thought that an EKG was part of my annual checkup? Additionally, the practice drew blood to run seven different tests, none of which I'd had the chance to ask for - but they did it anyway. I was extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

He is friendly, seems to know what he is doing. He is best at referring you to someone else.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Dr. Jonathan Edwards's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal