Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Drake

Very caring and genuinely nice person. I had very bad sciatica and I went to her for several treatments and it really helped...it was the only thing that did help. So thankful for her and her amazing work. I highly recommend Jennifer for all your chiropractic needs :)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I am extremely pleased with her knowledge, skills and caring nature.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Empathetic, knowledgeable, extremely skilled and full of heart. She is simply amazing and life changing. My whole family - soon to be 5 - of us see her regularly and she keeps us in amazing health. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Drake since my second pregnancy. Her energy is amazing and you can really feel how passionate she is about her work. I have brought both my sons to see her and last yer was the first year my eldest hasn't had any ear infections. I am absolutely convinced chiro care has made a difference for him. My youngest also hasn't had any ear infections since seeing her. I highly recommend Dr Drake to anyone seeking chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

What can I say about Jennifer Drake? She is AMAZING! She knows what she is doing and truly cares about her patients and her staff. She has been a Godsent to me. She has helped me tremendously and I would and have HIGHLY recommend/recommended her. She is just simply wonderful as well as her staff. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Super friendly and definitely knows her stuff! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Fantastic! She was very friendly and very informative. She really knows her stuff! I am 32 weeks pregnant and went in for general aches and pains and she took the time to hear my concerns and acted appropriately. Very pleased with the service and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Jen is always ready to help and always makes time to squeeze us in her busy schedule on such short notice. She helped my family and myself tremendously, and I definitely recommend going to see her. She is such a nice and genuine person, she also knows exactly what shes doing.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Very very nice and sweet. Shes very down to earth and goes out of her way to help others.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

A great chiropractor. She listens to what you have to say. She is so friendly and makes you feel really comfortable. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is looking for great chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010