Ratings for Dr. Dominic Leung

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I am saddened at the retirement of Dr. Leung. He was my dr. from the time I moved to Alberta in 1981. He has been the most sincerely caring and effective dr. I could have had. I have appreciated his humour and flexibility, and his willingness to insist on care/referrals. I will truly miss him and wish him the best in his future. Edmonton is a little worse off without Dr. Leung in practice.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Leung has been my family's doctor for the better part of the last 25 years. He is now serving three generations of our family. He is nothing but kind, courteous, and compassionate. When my father was dying, he made it a point to visit him on almost a daily basis in the hospital. I will be very sorry to see the day when he decides to retire for good.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

My family doctor for years. He's the prototype for what every doctor should be striving to emulate.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Leung has been my doctor forever. He's super awesome and has squeezed me in even at short notice. The man is dedicated to his work!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

he has been my doctor for 15 years, and he came to see my after the births of my children and has taken them on as patients as well. He is an excellent doctor, very caring!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Very good MD. Came back to him after years of using other Doctors, and wish I never left.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

De. Leung has been our family doctor for over 30 years when my grandparents used to see him! He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr Leung is a fabulous doctor and person. He is very knowledgable and wonderfully kind. He has helped me and my family from the common cold to weight loss programs to depression. He is compassionate, humourous, and gentle. I know he will retire soon and I am not looking forward to finding another doctor as amazing as him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

dr leung has been my family doctor since i was very young he has always helped me for whatever was ailing me

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Dominic Leung's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates