Ratings for Dr. Karan G. Reddy

I am a woman with her first heart symptoms. Dr. Reddy needs to improve the quality control of his techs. The tech who installed my holter failed to connect 2 leads. I had to go back. Wasted another day off work, as second halter was old and the battery compartment was loose. Everytime I moved the AA battery fell out. All my data was lost. No one cared, not even on the emergent line (so rude). I was given a stress test. I was not offered a treadmill. I was given an iv drip with lexascan that increases your heart rate to simulate exercise. Horrible headace and fecal evacuation resulted. I found out this is a money maker for the practice. You only need a treadmill for the stress test, as long as y ou are able to exercise. Faxed records out to other doctors were incomplete and illegible maybe due to an old fax machine. I have left this practice. Note Dr. Reddy has no experience in an American Medical School. Dr. Reddy is nice, he just has terrible quality control at his practice and I would not recommend his practice. I sent him several letters, but there was no reply from him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

No bed side manners, not very informative, punctuality

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I am a young woman and started having palpitations. My general physician recommended I see a Cardiologist. I went to see Dr Karan Reddy because of a recommendation from a friend. What a waste of time. He came in the room never looked me in the eye and spoke so fast I didn't understand a word he said. Before I could even ask one question he gets a call on his cell phone and left the room. I didn't mention I had already waited 1.5 hrs to see him. the lack of professionalism in his office should have been the first clue to leave. Don't waste your time with this guy.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Karan G. Reddy's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim