Ratings for Dr. Chad Robertson

I was sent to Dr. Roberson by my dentist regarding a growth under my tongue. On that first visit which came after less than a week of being referred. He did a biopsy (actually removed as much growth as he could) and immediately after biopsy positive result for carcinoma referred me to Dr. Hart an ENT surgeon who uses a specific type of procedure. Got home from a 4 day hospital stay for surgery which was less extensive that was suspected . I suspect that DR. Robertson's very generous biopsy was a help with that. My original trip to my dentist was Aug 31 and my surgery was on Nov 02. Don't let anyone ever tell you that there is anything wrong with our health care system where serious problems are involved. Here I am back at home with a fairly good prognosis and I am not in major debt like I would be in the U.S.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Went for a consultation, I found him to be quick, rude, and unwilling to deal with our situation. He didn't know what was wrong a refused to run tests. Waste of money and time!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He was absolute horrible! He charged me $100 to tell me he didn't know what was wrong with my son, wrote a prescription for an antibiotic and sent us out the door. Then told me if it didn't work to go see another doctor. Horrible!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My son had all four of his wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Chad Robertson. As a mom, I must admit that I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure and recovery process. However, prior to the surgery, Dr. Robertson explained everything very well to us and demonstrated a high degree of professionalism. My son did AWESOME, thanks to Dr. Robertson and the highly caring and competent staff at the clinic. We both had an excellent health care experience; my son being "the patient," and myself being "the mom." I would highly recommend Dr. Robertson, he's EXCEPTIONAL!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr.Robertson is amazing he changed my life I'm so blessed that I have him

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

bothed surgery.......finding out months later, still have apnea and miserable, most of my mouth is numb, this surgery is one of the biggest mistakes.....Dr Robertson doesn't seem to care!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I am a student from out of province and was referred to Dr. Robertson for wisdom teeth extraction. I am now about three months post op and I can comfortably say that he is by far the greatest oral surgeon in all the land. I only needed painkillers on day one, and even then it was only the orange ibu profins, never needed t3s although he does prescribe you lots of both in an effort to make you as comfortable as possible. I am so happy with my experience. The stitches were super helpful and not uncomfortable. The surgery took less than twenty minutes and he just makes you feel at ease through the entire ordeal. Very happy. Would recommend this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Robertson fixed my daughters cleft lip, and her jaw over this past year, for a total of three surgeries. He's a very personable and extremely skilled professional. I feel so blessed that he's been in my families life for this last year as it has been a strenuous one for my family. This being said, Dr. Robertson is the best of the best, if you're looking for a skilled professional he's your guy. I read a review that said he had a "no-nonsense" attitude. This may be true, but only in the best way possible. That is a positive trait in my book. That reviewer must've been an insecure teenager looking for constant approval that couldn't understand the sheer amazing qualities that Dr. Robertson posesses. My daughter has never had better self esteem and has never been as happy as she is now with the three surgeries behind her. I will be forever grateful. Be sure to go see Dr. Roberton, he's truly the best of the best here in Atlantic Canada.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Robertson removed my wisdom teeth a few days ago. Such an efficient and skilled professional he is. I chose to do it with just localized freezing and he didn't try to sway me other wise like the other staff I talked to before surgery. Very knowledgeable. The only thing that wasn't perhaps extraordinary about the experience was his distinct no nonsense attitude, he was very to the point and no embellishments, so if you're looking for someone to cut the crust off your sandwich he's the wrong guy. This being said, I'd Go back to him in a heartbeat if I had more wisdom teeth to get out. Also, his incisions and stitches are boss, I mean easiest recovery from any dental thing I've ever had ever. Great Surgeon, best medical experience I've ever had, by far!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr Robertson has done surgery on both my upper and lower jaw/deviated septum and wisdom teeth, He was a great surgeon polite, informative, caring and skilled, he has a no non sense approach however, I did find him to be very down to earth, the staff of Dr's, Nurses and Techs that worked with him were also top notch and very comforting to me at 44 getting this done as my first surgery was very overwhelming. They comforted me and assured me that I would be fine and that my surgery was a success and it was!!! Even my own Orthodontist here in NB and my family Dr can not believe how smooth it all went less than 2 weeks later and I'm way advanced in my recovery!!! So my advice to anyone is don't go into this lightly it is a big surgery with lots of ups and downs but do not hesitate to use Dr Robertson and his staff as I know I made the right decision in choosing them. Thanks to your whole team Dr Chad Roberston.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014