Ratings for Dr. Simon J. Allport

Very good doctor with great bedside manner. Easy to talk to and very pleasant. Staff was caring and considerate. My experience was good overall. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Great overall experience with my procedure. Friendly staff and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Think twice about using this doctor, unless you have money burning a whole in your pocket and don't care about reasonable medical fees. His office will tell you (twice) that he is in your health network, then when he bills the insurance he refuses to accept it as payment in full. He then balance bills you ($1,1010)for the outrageous difference between what the insurance company paid and what he billed. When questioned, he refuses to discount it, or recognize and take responsibility for the error of his staff in telling you that he is part of your heath care network, instead replying that in addition to the $1,903 he charged to remove the polyps from the colon, he could have additionally charged anther $2,000 for the colonoscopy that was part of the same 30 minute procedure. BEWARE of these tactics. This is why there is a healthcare crisis in this country.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I was very impressed by his care and competency. He was very professional and while I was not looking forward to a colonoscopy, it went very smoothly. Not nearly as bad as I had imagined.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

DR. ALLPORT HAS DONE THREE COLONOSCOPY'S ON ME AND ONE ON EACH OF MY THREE BROTHERS. I HAVE FOUND HIM TO HAVE A WONDRFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND TO BE VERY KIND AND RESPECTFUL. I WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO MIGHT NEED HIS SERVICES.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

he rupture my colon during a test to check my colon. he did not relize he did it sent me home and I had to go back to the hospital where he would not come back to check me and I nearly died and if it wasnt for Dr. Pearsh I would have, now i have to take medacation for the rest of my life with out part of my colon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr. Simon J. Allport's Credentials

• Charing Cross And Westminster Med Sch, London (352-07 Pr 01/71) (Grad. 1992)