Ratings for Dr. Denise M. Barnard

Very pleased with Dr. Barnard. Seemed very knowledgable on my issue and feel so relieved to have found her. She made it easy and comfortable for me.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Barnard treated my child exclusively for 2 years. The third year was covered by her pediatrician. As soon as my child needed a visit with Dr. Barnard again, I phoned, left a detailed message regarding the situation and requested a return call ASAP for advice and to schedule an appointment. I never received a return call. After waiting 5 days, I phoned again and was first told there was no record of my call. When I described, in detail, the conversation I had with the receptionist, I was then told that it had been over a year since my daughter was seen, and Dr. Barnard won't return calls to patients who haven't been seen recently. When I asked why no one bothered to call back to relay that information and possibly suggest that I make an appointment, I was told that it isn't their responsibility. Despite the fact that my daughter had been in distress for 7 days, the best they could do was to schedule me an appointment 2 weeks out. Unprofessional and unacceptable!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Bernard was very cold! Gave me 15 minutes, when my appt was supposed to be almost an hour. Lacks empathy and compassion. Left the office feeling much worse then when I arrived. I would skip this Dr if you want a kindness and warmth. Will never go back to her! I am on the heavier side, she may be prejudice against heavier people. I chose a women close to my age thinking I would be able to communicate with her but big mistake and waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I found Dr. Barnard to be attentive, well informed,and very supportive. I find it difficult to talk about my problems, and she help me overcome my shyness. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I found Dr. Barnard to be dismissive and condescending. She was very evasive about possible side-effects of medication, and just told me, "Oh, just watch and make sure she doesn't get any worse." And "There's no real con's to taking medications because we can always take her off it."

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Denise M. Barnard's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company