Ratings for Dr. Emad Salih

Dr Salih was very helpful. He did 2 injections in my back, the first worked well,for about 3 months. The second only about one month. Dr Salih then sent me to Caleo Health to a surgeon. Very good Dr, excellent service, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This amazing doctor called my injury even before an mri. He tried everything he possibly could such as nerve root blocks but the damage was too far gone. Thank you to him and his staff for their amazing insight and care!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Very caring. My Mom who is 93 has been helped tremendously with her back pain! His nurses are just so caring and helpful with Mom who is wheelchair bound!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Caring, has a great sense of humour. He has helped me tremendously. His staff are the best!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Cocky, unprofessional. Does not admit to making mistakes in judgement. Needs to upgrade education on effects of brain injuries and recovery. Lacks compassion

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Fantastic Dr has really helped me with the Quality of life the last 6 months. Leading up to my back surgery. Only problem i have is i wish i would have found him years ago. Thank- you. Tara McMann

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr.Salih has been my pain specialist for many years now and has made my life more manageable. Without him I'm scared of where I'd be today. Truly a great man and physician.....Chris Hodges

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Excellent physician and staff, they are very helpful and try to be as accommodating as they can be.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Finally, a doctor who treats his patients like they're human and doesn't look down at people in pain and make them feel like it's all in their head. I'm so fortunate to have found this caring doctor and don't know what I'd do without him as my family doctor is so rude and demeaning. Dr. Salih seriously cares and tries everything he can to make whatever problems you're having liveable. He is easy to talk to and has a great sense of humour. His staff are helpful as well. If he moves, I'm seriously going wherever he does at it has taken me forty years to find a doctor who is actually a doctor and knowledgeable about his practice. The best there is!! Thanks Dr. Salih, you've made my life bearable! Also, easy on the eyes, which is an added bonus!! ;-)

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

a Dr who listened ,understood Even explained what was happening to me what was problem than a arrogant GP boasting of how many patients he sees or his office This Dr meets with you and others Drs to help you and respectful also kindly helps you understand and even corrects understanding and reviews the care plan Has great staff!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015