Ratings for Dr. Donald T. Eagle

My husband & I have been going here for almost 10 yrs. BUT NOT after today! Since Milton Arua has left the place has really been unprofessional & on a continual decline with patient care. I waited a week for a prescription to be filled(the sign posted at their office says to allow 48 hrs) & then, it still wasn't ready when I went to pick it up at his office...followed by the office manager wanting to argue & justify with me about their gross delay instead of apologizing!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

This guy is a jerk! He humiliated me and told me never to come back after just one visit..He never even saw me, he did all his talking through his horrible PA..Don't EVER go to this guy!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

His office staff lied to me repaetedly and I confronted them after speaking with the PA, Milton. The staff did not want to discuss the issue with me, and one girl told me she wasn't going to discuss it with me at all and then left the room. Milton told us he is going to talk to the staff about the poor way my daughter(his patient) and I were treated

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Both provider and his PA, Milton Arana, are knowledgeable and concerned. Office staff is very helpful, and treatment has been effective.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

very knowlegable caring doctor and so is his phy. assist. milton.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Donald T. Eagle's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Eustis, FL