Ratings for Dr. Robyn Somerville

We have been Robyn's patients for numerous years, and could not imagine going anywhere else. If you are looking for a dentist that truly cares about you, this is where you want to go. Robyn has always made decisions based on what is best for me, and has provided exceptional help and advice for our family's dental needs. More importantly, Robyn is very knowledgable and competent. She has made the right decisions to ensure our dental health. I appreciate someone who is willing to refer me to someone who can do an even better job and is willing to give up any personal financial gain so that I can get the best treatment possible. I know that when she sends me out the door to see someone else, she loses out financially. Similar to a family doctor who may know about heart issues, (and is a really fantastic Doctor), I would want my family doctor to send me to a cardiologist, if in her/his professional opinion it is warranted. This just shows that they care more for my well being and want the best for me. It is not always about my convenience, or any extra cost, but more importantly it's about doing what is best for me, and about helping me find the best possible solution so that I have options to choose. It should be all about ME and what is best for ME. Thank you Robyn, for putting my needs before yours.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

This is sadly my first experience of cyber bullying and I am embarrassed to express the mental anguish it is causing me personally. Unfortunately for those of us who sincerely put their heart and soul into their work, even to know I have one patient so unhappy is disheartening. I would have actually appreciated the opportunity in person to have discussed or rectified your situation in any way. This public, world wide accessible, 24/7, forever permanent, black and white harsh criticism is difficult for me to overcome or bear the weight of. I am now understanding teenage suicide over cyber bullying in this anonymous media world. I am feeling with suicides and mass shootings, that our adult world should pay attention to the destruction that cyber bulling causes and which our youth endure, and acknowledge our role in it setting this kind of example. I wonder if you were required to sign your name to corroborate your comments, if you in turn would feel the burden of the public hanging to which you have subjected me. Having such a small practice in our wonderful close knit community and my ability to please a majority of my patients, allows me to know who you are without having signed your name. I will do the courtesy of not posting your name online for the world to see. Please find another office to better suit your care as I am too emotional to face my perpetrator. Sincerely, Robyn.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I find Dr. Somerville does not do a lot of the procedures. She tends to refer to specialists which jacks up the price and makes it hard to go due to the travel.

Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Somerville is very gentle; that is extremely important to my family. And, her rates are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Robbie is the BEST dentist I've even been to. She is smart, personable, attentive, professional, & detail oriented. She also is very considerate of one's financial situation. I just love her !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007