You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robyn Somerville

This is sadly my first experience of cyber bullying and I am embarrassed to express the mental anguish it is causing me personally. Unfortunately for those of us who sincerely put their heart and soul into their work, even to know I have one patient so unhappy is disheartening. I would have actually appreciated the opportunity in person to have discussed or rectified your situation in any way. This public, world wide accessible, 24/7, forever permanent, black and white harsh criticism is difficult for me to overcome or bear the weight of. I am now understanding teenage suicide over cyber bullying in this anonymous media world. I am feeling with suicides and mass shootings, that our adult world should pay attention to the destruction that cyber bulling causes and which our youth endure, and acknowledge our role in it setting this kind of example. I wonder if you were required to sign your name to corroborate your comments, if you in turn would feel the burden of the public hanging to which you have subjected me. Having such a small practice in our wonderful close knit community and my ability to please a majority of my patients, allows me to know who you are without having signed your name. I will do the courtesy of not posting your name online for the world to see. Please find another office to better suit your care as I am too emotional to face my perpetrator. Sincerely, Robyn.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Somerville is very gentle; that is extremely important to my family. And, her rates are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Robbie is the BEST dentist I've even been to. She is smart, personable, attentive, professional, & detail oriented. She also is very considerate of one's financial situation. I just love her !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Robyn Somerville's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is sadly my first experience of cyber bullying and I am embarrassed to express the mental anguish it is causing me personally. Unfortunately for those of ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Somerville does not do a lot of the procedures. She tends to refer to specialists which jacks up the price and makes it hard to go due to the travel..."

February 25, 2016