Ratings for Dr. Ming Yue

Dr. Yue has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is often late because he likes to explain to people exactly the problem. He is blunt and some people don't appreciate that but maybe they need some bluntness. He will also tell you costs of tests ect because you may not pay out of pocket in Canada it is still costly for just random tests because you want them. He is also very funny if you understand his humour. What I like the most is he NEVER pushes pills. When I went through a hard time with depression he suggested talking to someone before we jumped to medication....and he was right. If you want to be baby'd I would suggest someone else.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Worst, doctor ever. I question why he's even a doctor. Uncaring and lack any kind of medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Been my doctor, my wife's doctor, and my daughter's. A little blunt ( I really like that) and has helped me through medical issues large and small. He is frequently a bit behind as he can take additional time with patients when necessary.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Stay away. Be very afraid. My husband had pneumonia and saw Yue at the hospital. Yue sent him home saying it was mild, here's a prescription. He ended up being admitted to the hospital the next day and having an MRI scheduled due to the clouding on a lung and the partial collapse of the other. This doctor's license should be revoked. He has NO bedside manner, is VERY condescending. He thinks he's god because he's a doctor. Stay away. Your health may depend on it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Absolutely the WORST doctor I have ever come across! I took my little daughter in for a suspected tick bite and he confirmed the possibility that it was a tick bite so I asked if we could get a blood test to check for Lyme disease and other infections. He told me that if we did that for every person with a tick bite our healthcare system would go broke. I was appalled! He was patronizing and rude, if I could rate him less than 1 star I would. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Yue is a wonderful doctor who tries to make the best out of all circumstances. It is common for him to not be on time with appointments, but this is attributed to patients taking longer than scheduled. He is willing to give the time and attention to concerns of the patient. One if the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Has been my family doctor for years. I feel comfortable talking to him and trust his opinion

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Saw Dr. Yue at the after hours clinic. He was 30 minutes late for his first appointment of the evening. Found him a little condescending and aloof in our brief conversation. He prescribed me great medication for my issue but didn't give me enough of one, leaving me to try and track him down. (My regular doctor and the pharmacy finally did).

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I think Dr. Yu is a sorry excuse for a doctor. My husband was in the hospital last week for a hurt back and he basically accused him of only being there for drugs. Dr. Yu then looked at my husband's mother and told her she could get Percecet's off the street for her son. My husband was appalled! He is a middle aged, healthy man who is a workaholic who had to be "gently" convinced to consider going to hospital in the first place. Once it got to the point where we had to call an ambulance because he couldn't move an inch, he gave in. Dr. Yu was rude and arrogant and talked down to grown man. We have since removed Dr. Yu as our family doctor and are lodging a formal complaint. This doctor should not be treating the public. Very unprofessional and beyond rude!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

He is the worst doc ever. Was going through depression did not care just wanted me out of the room. Was asking me what I wanted. Instead of me looking to him. No compassion, he should not be a doctor. Will not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013