You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruce Josephson

One of the finest gentlemen I have ever meet. He was my cardiologists for many years. His illness and passing is a terrible lose to us all. He will be forever in my thoughts. I miss him dearly. May he be forever with the Lord. Murray

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Josephson is a dedicated physician and a wonderful, caring human being. He has provided care and empathy for my wife beyond our expectations for several years.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

My husband has been a patient of Dr Josephson for many years. This is the best Doctor ever. He is very kind and is one of the smartest men we know. His secretary Michelle is fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Josephson is my husband's doctor and is wonderful with him. Gives us all the facts and explains in a way we can understand.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I have been a patient for about 3 years and have found Dr Josephson to be very good. If I ever have any questions or concerns between appointments he and his receptionist are very accessable, helpful and quick to respond.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I became a patient of Dr Josephson about 2 week ago.....he was wonderful....he quickly arranged various cardiac tests for me and was great in exlaining the results.He also arranged for e to see doctors in several other specialities as needed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Requested a broad range of tests, and fully explained the results, and his analysis was correct. He did not order any unnecessary medications.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Bruce Josephson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the finest gentlemen I have ever meet. He was my cardiologists for many years. His illness and passing is a terrible lose to us all. He will be fore..."

January 17, 2015