Ratings for Dr. Eytan David

Dreadful experience all around. Bad doc and bad office. Super unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

best staff ever, best care ever. have been seeing Dr David and staff for over 10 years smart and accomplished caring staff a great pleasure to travel several days to see for appointments.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I gave up on trying to see this doctor. His receptionist is incredibly vicious and should NOT be working in healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Fast effective and did a great job. Demands results for his patients. Does Real Doctor work. Not just a pill pusher. I saw him in the ER,

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

despite some of the negative reviews, I have nothing but good things to say. My interaction with the receptionist (lynelle) was pleasant and professional. I didn't have trouble getting ahold of her & admit I basically begged her to help me get an appointment as I've been suffering near constant nausea for months. She said she'd call me back, and despite reports from other reviews, she did- with an appointment date! I'm ever so grateful to her for not making me wait as long as it would have been otherwise. The gal who tested my hearing was great as well. Very lovely and efficient. Dr david was very frank and direct. At first I was a bit taken aback by his straightforwardness but I'd imagine that with a waitlist as long as he's got, there's little room for vagueness. I appreciated his expertise & knowledge. & the professionalism demonstrated at the office, and was even surprised at the friendliness of it - we were even offered mini red velvet cupcakes while sitting in the waiting room! I think it was someone's birthday ;) I feel badly that people had poor experiences, but mine was all good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

they never pick up the phone and the Receptionist is really rude she should not be interacting with patients at all, not a people person for sure Dr. David is wonderful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Completely unhelpful. He had to refer me to another ENT because he couldn't help with my infection, and then didn't send the referral letter until 3 weeks after the appointment, which has further extended my wait (I've now had an infection for over 6 months). The receptionist is very rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Not awesome :( Receptionist SO rude and unhelpful. Moved on...

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

why is a bda review for Dr Nabi on Dr David's ratings...seems very questionable. Had always been treated well by this office

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Long waits due to health care system. Lynnel is great, but clearly overworked. Dr. David is very good although a bit awkward at times.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016