Ratings for Dr. Eytan David

I was very anxious during my appoint (for vertigo) this doctor had no empathy and was very dismissive. Waiting weeks to see him, only to be advised to see a physio

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

While I found nothing wrong with Lynelle, his receptionist, I found Dr. David to be very disappointing. He kept interrupting me and saying "No" when I was trying to explain my symptoms, treating me like I was a disobedient child. Then after telling me he saw nothing wrong with me from my test results, he prescribed more of the same medication he had given me earlier. I have never had this experience with a doctor. I found him rude and uncaring and I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. David's receptionist Lynelle is fantastically rude and incompetent and always dresses extremely unprofessionally. Dr. David is callous and uncaring and rarely lets me finish an entire sentence without talking over me. Both Dr. David and his receptionists seem profoundly bored as well.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have had three tube procedures with this excellent doctor, no issues, thankful for the results..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Eytan David is pompous and arrogant. Not th l see but helpful. Don’t waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Staff was neutral at best. The office was cramped and over crowded. Dr. Eytan David was patronizing and didn't even read up on my file before hand. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dreadful experience all around. Bad doc and bad office. Super unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

best staff ever, best care ever. have been seeing Dr David and staff for over 10 years smart and accomplished caring staff a great pleasure to travel several days to see for appointments.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I gave up on trying to see this doctor. His receptionist is incredibly vicious and should NOT be working in healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Fast effective and did a great job. Demands results for his patients. Does Real Doctor work. Not just a pill pusher. I saw him in the ER,

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017