You may also like

Rate Dr. Eytan David

Dr. Eytan David's Ratings

I found out that I gave a brain AVM about 4 month ago. The receptionist was suppose to send a referral to my neurologist... I called the last month to confirm that the referral was faxed/emailed. She said yes. I called the neurologist today to find out when I can get an app. Turns out she NEVER got a referral! I'm extremely upset about this! This is my life we are dealing with. This is unacceptable!! Dr. David on the other hand is an excellent doctor. He gets right to the point of things...I like that! He was very gentle with my six year old as well!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

When no one else could help me, they did. Lenal is a dream and goes out of her way to help you, and Dr.David is an exceptional doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

His receptionist is very rude. I called numerous times and left messages, she never returned my calls. When I finally got through to ask a few questions she answered in an abrupt, almost angry tone and was not helpful at all. Dr. David himself is a good doctor and was able to help me with my ear issue and I thank him for that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Last November I had my first visit to doctor David. He is exactly the type of ENT doctor i am looking for. To the point, focused, knowledgeable. An expert in his field.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I helps you when you are touchy about your ears........very gentle!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

didn't hear from the office for two months to get an initial appointment..had to call 4 times before I received a phone call and then when I did see him he seemed uninterested and was not helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Eytan David 3 years ago in at Connect Hearing in Kerrisdale for follow up for concern of possible hearing loss. He was extremely thorough, asked all the right questions and showed compassionate concern to my issues. He listened and addressed any issues I may have had. I'm pleased to have found Dr. David again, I didn't realize he moved offices. Any ENT issues, I am honored to be a patient of Dr. Davids. You don't come by many doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

waited so long to see and he was not helpful at all..and his receptionist is not very nice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

The best most knowledgable doctor in this field. Tremendous bedside manner and thorough. Staff excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. David is truly an amazing doctor - he is friendly, professional and was very easy to talk to with regardss my ear issues. His MOA, Lenal, is absolutely pleasure to deal with and will go out of her way to make appointments and get other information to me. I would highly recommend this office to anyone with ENT issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130529].votes_count ]]