Ratings for Dr. Eytan David

Fast effective and did a great job. Demands results for his patients. Does Real Doctor work. Not just a pill pusher. I saw him in the ER,

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

despite some of the negative reviews, I have nothing but good things to say. My interaction with the receptionist (lynelle) was pleasant and professional. I didn't have trouble getting ahold of her & admit I basically begged her to help me get an appointment as I've been suffering near constant nausea for months. She said she'd call me back, and despite reports from other reviews, she did- with an appointment date! I'm ever so grateful to her for not making me wait as long as it would have been otherwise. The gal who tested my hearing was great as well. Very lovely and efficient. Dr david was very frank and direct. At first I was a bit taken aback by his straightforwardness but I'd imagine that with a waitlist as long as he's got, there's little room for vagueness. I appreciated his expertise & knowledge. & the professionalism demonstrated at the office, and was even surprised at the friendliness of it - we were even offered mini red velvet cupcakes while sitting in the waiting room! I think it was someone's birthday ;) I feel badly that people had poor experiences, but mine was all good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

they never pick up the phone and the Receptionist is really rude she should not be interacting with patients at all, not a people person for sure Dr. David is wonderful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Completely unhelpful. He had to refer me to another ENT because he couldn't help with my infection, and then didn't send the referral letter until 3 weeks after the appointment, which has further extended my wait (I've now had an infection for over 6 months). The receptionist is very rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Not awesome :( Receptionist SO rude and unhelpful. Moved on...

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

why is a bda review for Dr Nabi on Dr David's ratings...seems very questionable. Had always been treated well by this office

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Long waits due to health care system. Lynnel is great, but clearly overworked. Dr. David is very good although a bit awkward at times.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

After "seven months!" at last I was enough lucky to see the face of this doctor. In an office out of any patient, he ordered a test for my sleep apnea, however I was referred to him for my snoring problem which put my wife in many complications for not having enough sleep. it took another 2 weeks to hear from dr. Nabi and his office assistant who informed us in a phone message that my problem is not serious and Dr. Nabi is taking a vacation for six weeks! No wonder I had to wait 7 months to see him. I don't no what does serious mean but both my wife and I are seriously suffering from my snoring as we are not getting enough rest. My wife starting to hate me for torturing her every night. I am thinking what is serious in the eyes of this doctor, and it seems he hasn't have any patient with serious problem that he decided to go on vacation! I didn't expect so much with the health care system in Canada!

Submitted July 6, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr. David and he was helpful. His receptionist is not the greatest to deal with. She does not return phone calls and when you FINALLY do get through she is VERY rude. During my appointment she was not friendly at all or helpful. Made excuses that she was too busy to return my call. If the office is that busy maybe they need more staff and it looks like they do considering the disorganized mess it was in. As the previous comments have shown, perhaps it is time for this doctor to get a new receptionist!

Submitted May 19, 2016

I have seen Dr David numerous times over the last three years. Always helpful, sometimes a bit hurried, but his care and concern is outstanding. Very high marks to his secretary Lynelle also. Can't understand negative comments on this site about her. Both are very professional at all times with me at least.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016