Ratings for Dr. Eytan David

After "seven months!" at last I was enough lucky to see the face of this doctor. In an office out of any patient, he ordered a test for my sleep apnea, however I was referred to him for my snoring problem which put my wife in many complications for not having enough sleep. it took another 2 weeks to hear from dr. Nabi and his office assistant who informed us in a phone message that my problem is not serious and Dr. Nabi is taking a vacation for six weeks! No wonder I had to wait 7 months to see him. I don't no what does serious mean but both my wife and I are seriously suffering from my snoring as we are not getting enough rest. My wife starting to hate me for torturing her every night. I am thinking what is serious in the eyes of this doctor, and it seems he hasn't have any patient with serious problem that he decided to go on vacation! I didn't expect so much with the health care system in Canada!

Submitted July 6, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr. David and he was helpful. His receptionist is not the greatest to deal with. She does not return phone calls and when you FINALLY do get through she is VERY rude. During my appointment she was not friendly at all or helpful. Made excuses that she was too busy to return my call. If the office is that busy maybe they need more staff and it looks like they do considering the disorganized mess it was in. As the previous comments have shown, perhaps it is time for this doctor to get a new receptionist!

Submitted May 19, 2016

I have seen Dr David numerous times over the last three years. Always helpful, sometimes a bit hurried, but his care and concern is outstanding. Very high marks to his secretary Lynelle also. Can't understand negative comments on this site about her. Both are very professional at all times with me at least.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr David great. Receptionist inept. While waiting for her, she was on the phone with someone going on and on about her scuba vacation. Have waited for a follow up regarding an MRI. Had to go to the office since she didn't phone me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr David and Lenall are both wonderful. Lenall has gone above and beyond to help me. Yes she is very busy. The poster before this one clearly has no respect for the work that Dr David and Lenall do. You wait your turn like everyone else. yes I agree your "poor kid" did not get to see Dr David or Lenall because of your sense of entitlement. Treat other like you want to be treated..and I have as wel las my family have had great experiences with both the Dr and Lenall.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Didn't want to give any star's because the process of dealing with the front desk hellion was so horrendous that we never even saw the doctor! Apparently they are " very busy". You know, unlike the rest of us who enjoy waiting for months to even be permitted to find out if and when we may be lucky enough to be given an appointment. . My poorkid! I can only wonder how much longer this woman can get away with her antics before she's finally asked to find better suited employment. ..like crocodile hunting!

Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. David saw me for an ear problem and was very helpful. His staff was not. She was very rude and does not return phone calls. When I finally got through to the office I explained I had left messages and she snapped at me saying she is busy. It is a shame as the other post says that this doctor gets dragged down by her and he probably does not even know.

Submitted January 15, 2016

My ENT Dr. Nabi sent me to see Dr David for a 2nd opinion . I got in fairly quick and find that Dr. David is a very knowledgeable Doctor. Lanelle his assistant is professional and pleasant to deal with. Not sure yet if my issue will be fully resolved but I trust Dr David is on top of it.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

If you are seeing him for an ICBC matter, you should be aware that from 2012-2014 he billed them ~900K.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I saw Dr. David after my local ENT felt he could not provide sufficient expertise for my situation. Dr. David was great. I got in with virtually no waiting (a great rarity), and Dr. David was very calm, encouraging, thorough and willing to discuss my situation and answer all questions completely. I was completely (5+ stars) pleased with him. His office staff ... not so much. After my last appointment, I phoned to ask several questions that I had forgotten. Lenal, who was otherwise quite pleasant, never got back to me and I had to chase her over several weeks. It is a shame that an MD as good as this gets dragged down by his staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015