Dr David and Lenall are both wonderful. Lenall has gone above and beyond to help me. Yes she is very busy. The poster before this one clearly has no respect for the work that Dr David and Lenall do. You wait your turn like everyone else. yes I agree your "poor kid" did not get to see Dr David or Lenall because of your sense of entitlement. Treat other like you want to be treated..and I have as wel las my family have had great experiences with both the Dr and Lenall.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Didn't want to give any star's because the process of dealing with the front desk hellion was so horrendous that we never even saw the doctor! Apparently they are " very busy". You know, unlike the rest of us who enjoy waiting for months to even be permitted to find out if and when we may be lucky enough to be given an appointment. . My poorkid! I can only wonder how much longer this woman can get away with her antics before she's finally asked to find better suited employment. ..like crocodile hunting!

Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. David saw me for an ear problem and was very helpful. His staff was not. She was very rude and does not return phone calls. When I finally got through to the office I explained I had left messages and she snapped at me saying she is busy. It is a shame as the other post says that this doctor gets dragged down by her and he probably does not even know.

Submitted January 15, 2016

My ENT Dr. Nabi sent me to see Dr David for a 2nd opinion . I got in fairly quick and find that Dr. David is a very knowledgeable Doctor. Lanelle his assistant is professional and pleasant to deal with. Not sure yet if my issue will be fully resolved but I trust Dr David is on top of it.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I saw Dr. David after my local ENT felt he could not provide sufficient expertise for my situation. Dr. David was great. I got in with virtually no waiting (a great rarity), and Dr. David was very calm, encouraging, thorough and willing to discuss my situation and answer all questions completely. I was completely (5+ stars) pleased with him. His office staff ... not so much. After my last appointment, I phoned to ask several questions that I had forgotten. Lenal, who was otherwise quite pleasant, never got back to me and I had to chase her over several weeks. It is a shame that an MD as good as this gets dragged down by his staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I found out that I gave a brain AVM about 4 month ago. The receptionist was suppose to send a referral to my neurologist... I called the last month to confirm that the referral was faxed/emailed. She said yes. I called the neurologist today to find out when I can get an app. Turns out she NEVER got a referral! I'm extremely upset about this! This is my life we are dealing with. This is unacceptable!! Dr. David on the other hand is an excellent doctor. He gets right to the point of things...I like that! He was very gentle with my six year old as well!!

Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

His receptionist is very rude. I called numerous times and left messages, she never returned my calls. When I finally got through to ask a few questions she answered in an abrupt, almost angry tone and was not helpful at all. Dr. David himself is a good doctor and was able to help me with my ear issue and I thank him for that.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Last November I had my first visit to doctor David. He is exactly the type of ENT doctor i am looking for. To the point, focused, knowledgeable. An expert in his field.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Eytan David's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr David and Lenall are both wonderful. Lenall has gone above and beyond to help me. Yes she is very busy. The poster before this one clearly has no respect for..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Didn't want to give any star's because the process of dealing with the front desk hellion was so horrendous that we never even saw the doctor! Apparently they..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. David saw me for an ear problem and was very helpful. His staff was not. She was very rude and does not return phone calls. When I finally got through to th..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My ENT Dr. Nabi sent me to see Dr David for a 2nd opinion . I got in fairly quick and find that Dr. David is a very knowledgeable Doctor. Lanelle his assist..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "If you are seeing him for an ICBC matter, you should be aware that from 2012-2014 he billed them ~900K. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. David after my local ENT felt he could not provide sufficient expertise for my situation. Dr. David was great. I got in with virtually no waiting (a g..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I found out that I gave a brain AVM about 4 month ago. The receptionist was suppose to send a referral to my neurologist... I called the last month to confirm t..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When no one else could help me, they did. Lenal is a dream and goes out of her way to help you, and Dr.David is an exceptional doctor. "

July 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2L4". Address has been updated from "None" to "145 13th Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049880598".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "His receptionist is very rude. I called numerous times and left messages, she never returned my calls. When I finally got through to ask a few questions she ans..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Last November I had my first visit to doctor David. He is exactly the type of ENT doctor i am looking for. To the point, focused, knowledgeable. An expert in hi..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I helps you when you are touchy about your ears........very gentle!"

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "didn't hear from the office for two months to get an initial appointment..had to call 4 times before I received a phone call and then when I did see him he seem..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Eytan David 3 years ago in at Connect Hearing in Kerrisdale for follow up for concern of possible hearing loss. He was extremely thorough, asked all ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "waited so long to see and he was not helpful at all..and his receptionist is not very nice"

October 13, 2014