Ratings for Dr. Eytan David

Dr. David's receptionist Lynelle is fantastically rude and incompetent and always dresses extremely unprofessionally. Dr. David is callous and uncaring and rarely lets me finish an entire sentence without talking over me. Both Dr. David and his receptionists seem profoundly bored as well.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have had three tube procedures with this excellent doctor, no issues, thankful for the results..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Eytan David is pompous and arrogant. Not th l see but helpful. Don’t waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Staff was neutral at best. The office was cramped and over crowded. Dr. Eytan David was patronizing and didn't even read up on my file before hand. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dreadful experience all around. Bad doc and bad office. Super unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

best staff ever, best care ever. have been seeing Dr David and staff for over 10 years smart and accomplished caring staff a great pleasure to travel several days to see for appointments.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I gave up on trying to see this doctor. His receptionist is incredibly vicious and should NOT be working in healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Fast effective and did a great job. Demands results for his patients. Does Real Doctor work. Not just a pill pusher. I saw him in the ER,

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

despite some of the negative reviews, I have nothing but good things to say. My interaction with the receptionist (lynelle) was pleasant and professional. I didn't have trouble getting ahold of her & admit I basically begged her to help me get an appointment as I've been suffering near constant nausea for months. She said she'd call me back, and despite reports from other reviews, she did- with an appointment date! I'm ever so grateful to her for not making me wait as long as it would have been otherwise. The gal who tested my hearing was great as well. Very lovely and efficient. Dr david was very frank and direct. At first I was a bit taken aback by his straightforwardness but I'd imagine that with a waitlist as long as he's got, there's little room for vagueness. I appreciated his expertise & knowledge. & the professionalism demonstrated at the office, and was even surprised at the friendliness of it - we were even offered mini red velvet cupcakes while sitting in the waiting room! I think it was someone's birthday ;) I feel badly that people had poor experiences, but mine was all good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

they never pick up the phone and the Receptionist is really rude she should not be interacting with patients at all, not a people person for sure Dr. David is wonderful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017