You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Agha

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I saw this doctor today. I was well pleased with him. He explained and answered everything. He was very nice. His office staff was also nice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

il ma fait faire des test sanguins pour rien sans trouver le probleme de ma maladie. Je deconseil de voir ce medecin.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Saw Dr. Agha in 2000 (this is now 2013). I am going thru my medical record still hunting for answers and as my knowledge has increased over the years (the hard way mind you ) I am appalled at many of the doctors I have seen over the years and Dr. Agha is one of them. I agree with avoid at all cost. I recall clearly even after all these years that his bedside manner was terrible. Never looked at or listened to the patient (like so many others).

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I went to him for 6 years and his answer is Prednisone. When he walked in room, he handed me Bill and prescription. He said I would be like this for the rest of my life. I have a new Doctor names Holly Bastian at Piedmont Arthritis Clinic. I was off Prednisone in 3 months. Also after I went on Medicare I recieved statements from Medicare saying that he was doing blood work and Urinalysis. The last year I saw him, he was submitting blood work and urinalysis and his Anderson office does not even do Urinalysis. How do Doctors let Doctors like him stay in business.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I've been battling RA since the age of 2 so I've been to a lot of doctors and please, avoid him at all costs. First of all, he has 2 offices, but if you live closer to the Greenville office, it's nearly impossible to be helped. He's in Anderson 3 days a week and in Greenville 1 1/2.if you happen to have extreme pain or need help Monday through Wednesday, they will not help you. They claim you're a Greenville patient and cannot call in prescriptions or check on anything for you, because your chart isnt there. Update to computers then!! Though at one point, it helped them and they looked past the fact they ddint have my chart. I've had to drive an hour to Anderson to have them call in a prescription and check a tb test with poor planning on their part. The nurse is AWFUL, as soon as I call in, she interrupts claiming she can't do this or that and has no idea what I'm going to ask. You'd think helping people with chronic pain, they'd be somewhat empathetic but they're not at all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

He is terrible. He knows nothing. He is rude and obnoxious. I've never met a doctor that insisted on running a second lupus test. He refuses to listen. He cannot even give a proper exam. It was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have been to see him twice now and have had no issues. He has been very friendly as well as his staff. I'm not going for compassion, I'm going for help and that's what I've received.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

This man has no clue what he's doing. Because of him, I've had major foot problems! I walked on fractured bones for 6 months while taking Prednisone. He had me taking the wrong dose of Methotrexate. Two years later, I'm still dealing with pain in my foot. I despise this man!!!! Be careful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Amir M. Agha's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i AGREE WITH ALMOST OF YOU - HE SEES YOU 2 MINUTES GIVES YOU A PRESCRIPTION & OUT YOU GO-NEVER GETS TO THE PROBLEM AT HAND STAFF HAS NO PERSONALITY-"

December 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=101580'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014