You may also like

Dr. LaMour is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is funny, kind and knowledgable. I have been seeing Dr.LaMour for around 4 years now. He always makes me feel comfortable and that he has my best interest in mind. His staff is very friendly and knowledgable. They make you feel like you are a special patient. It is the type of doctors office that I wish others would emulate.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I would drive days to see Dr. LaMour. He is kind, compassionate, patient and funny.It seems rare these days to find a doctor who remembers why he got into medicine in the first place. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr Lamour and his staff were excellent. He was knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. LaMour and his staff are very knowledgable and kind. I always feel they are going out of their way to make sure I am taken care of and my concerns are addressed. There is a very personal approach to this practice. Something that unfortunetly is hard to find these days. I highly recommend Dr. LaMour.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Staff does not know anything, they claimed that doctor even take care of kids bone related problems. I spent one + hour at doctor's place and doctor said he is not right person for kids bone issues. I drove so far, spent time and came back with no answer, instead me and my insurance company will loss some money.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr Lamour is extremely knowledgable and friendly, as are his office staff. He takes time with his patients to be sure all questions are answered, which can sometimes lead to waiting - but it's worth it because you feel very comfortable you're making the right (educated) decisions for your health.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Jeff W. Lamour's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=101572'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeff" to "Jeff W."

October 20, 2013