Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Beals

Dr. Beals has been caring for me and my family members for a number of years. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Beall's staff is always pleasant and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Beals for a little over a year. I am very pleased with the service I receive from his staff. Everyone is very helpful and nice. Dr Beals is very knowledgable. He explains things very well and has taught me a lot about taking care of my skin. Thank you, Dr. Beals and staff!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

His PA was incredibly cocky arrogant and rude as was the doctor. He misdiagnosed me and I never went back. Went elsewhere. If you're smart you'll go elsewhere too.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Beals caused me much pain while removing several moles. While he brought me off the table with pain several times. I ask him to give me a second to gain control of my pain but he refused and continued to bring me pain to the point I thought I was going to pass out !!!! His attitude and bedside manners must not have been part of his medical training !!!! The only reason I went to him in the first place was because he was in my medical network. I am going back next month and if his bedside manners haven't changed, along with giving me something for pain before removing the moles, I will find another doctor in my network even if I have to drive for hours to get there !!!!! All the rest of the staff were top notch 10+ But the doctor will only get a rate of 3-4 . If you can I would suggest finding another doctor !!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Beals was wonderful to my elderly parents. My mom is wheelchair bound and it is difficult for her to be away from home for more than a couple of hours. He was very accommodating to them and both he and his staff went out of their way to ensure my parents' comfort during their procedures. They initially went to him for a cursory look over and he found that my Mom had an area just below her eye that needed surgery and Dad had several spots that needed attention. I am very thankful, as are my parents, that Dr. Beals has taken such great care of them.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My 7 year old son gashed his thigh open on the rocks while swimming at the beach. I didn't want him to have a horrible scar, so I took him to Dr. Beals' office. The lady at the front desk was very nice and they worked him into the schedule the same afternoon. When I arrived we waited for about 15 minutes before the nurses brought us back and began cleaning up his wound. The doctor came in a few minutes later. My son was scared, but the doctor put him at ease, numbed him up, and then did an outstanding job of suturing the jagged gash in his thigh closed. We returned to have the sutures taken out two weeks later and you could barely even see the scar! This was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend the Dermatology Surgery Center to everyone! Thanks, Dr. Beals!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Beals is arrogant and cocky. Instead of taking what little time he spent with me concentrating on the issue at hand, he lectured about sunscreen, talked about how he had 30 years experience, and how he'd seen people in much worse shape than I. He also said things like "people are always looking for a magic pill". I never once said that. Without knowing my history or knowing how intently I try to take care of myself, he assumed too much and treated me like a child. The PA Bradley, however, was very understanding and very sweet with a great bedside manner. The nurse Jennifer was also very sweet.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Beals did not help me at all in fact he caused me great harm. I was just diagnosed with two tropical diseases which she could have diagnosed but was more interested in behaving like an egotistical, arrogant jerk. His assistant, Ronda, follow suit. He insinuated that my problem was mental and that I was causing the lesions on my scalp. I was recently diagnosed by a naturopathic only had to look to diagmose one of my diseases. I am seeing incredible results with homeopathic nosodes. I have spent the last few years at seeing him, flat on my back in bed and worsening. that is why I say he actually harmed me which is the antithesis of what a doctor promises he will do. if I could have his license revoked I would do so in a heartbeat. don't waste your time on this creep. when I was younger and prettier, before I became ill, I went to see him and when he walked in the door he hit on me going haven't we met before, don't I know you. but when I showed up years later much older and sicker, he wanted nothing to do with me. It was quite a glaring difference. I call this ageism and sexism.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

It was nice to go to a place that was so welcoming and caring.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Scott L. Beals's Credentials

• University Medical College Of Kansas City (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental