Ratings for Dr. Jerry H. McDaniel

I am a former patient and my children are his patients he gives great care and his staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I have been taking my twins to Dr McDaniel's since 2010 and my nephew has been going since 2009. He is an excellent Dr who shares his book knowledge and life knowledge as a parent to help us with our children as they grow. When I called the other day and the answering machine gave his direct number to call if there is was an emergency it reminded me why he is our doctor of choice. His staff is always polite and helpful with anything I need no matter how many times I need it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

this is my dad and he is a great doctor he loves his job and is great. my dad has kids just like everyone else and he has to do things to help his kids and take care of them even if he has to be late or leave early from his job.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

My son has ADHD and he didn't even want to see him every month to weigh him and get vitals etc, even though he has a weight issue (low weight). I think he is a crappy Dr and needs to find a new job. My daughter has trouble using the bathroom and has a behavior issue and instead of giving me a referral to a counselor, he told me I am the parent, MAKE her be good. What kind of doctor is that??? My children have been through a lot with moving and the break up of their parents, of course they are going to act out! He needs a new job!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

He is rarely on time and rushes through patients. Forgets to write prescriptions resulting in longer wait times. He has become more concerned about money instead of the patients health. Very confrontational! One positive note is that he has an excellent staff and he has been in practice for many years.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Jerry seen my daughter one weeek and said she had a ear infection. the following week she had a follow up visit and we were told she then had a double ear infection. we took her to another doctor the following day and were told that the infection was no longer there and we should not be giving her the antibiotic. since the visit to the other doctor she has no ear infection. she should not have been given the second dose of antibiotic. he also gave her a cough medicine at the first visit which was completly pointless since we were told that cough medicine is not effective in children under the age of 4. He is a rush in rush out doctor. He looked inside of her ear and then wrote his prescription. There was no looking in her mouth, nose, or listening to her chest. Maybe he should have asked my wife a few basic questions. I feel if he would take his time and perform these basic procedures he would have better information to diagnos what is the cause of the ailment. Time for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

excellent

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

He is great with the kids

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005