Ratings for Dr. Sanford M. Epstein

This doctor had his staff take 450.00 dollars in cash from me before he saw me. When I got in to see him he spent 5 to 10 minutes explaining why he couldn't accept me as a new patient. He asked me about my pain and I replied that it was almost unbearable to the point of feeling like you could just die. He jumped up screaming to his nurse call 911 she is suicidal! I thought I just met a lunatic! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I said " no I'm not sir" he instructed his staff to continue to call 911. He had me locked up for a whole night and when psychiatrist evaluated me he said I was fine and I went home next day. This dr. Pulled this stunt not to return my money!! When I asked for my money back or at least some of it he refused! I was also billed 1800 dollars from the nut house he sent me to. What a terrible man...to do such a thing to someone you have to be a heartless, cruel, money hoarding creep! PS. I am disabled living on a small pension, I'm also a widow.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Sanford M. Epstein's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med