Ratings for Dr. Linda Dvali

Excellent Doctor. Professional and confidential. Explained what options available, as well as the 'why's' - which takes time - and is so very much appreciated. Excellent skill - sutures healed up and were amazing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Patient beware! She's supposed to be the best- according to other doctors. I'm sure there are successes, mostly simple cases, I would bet. Don't forget that you are their guinea pig. She put an artificial joint in my middle finger. I wouldn't call it a success, in fact it's grotesque: crooked, swollen and permanently bent. Frankly, I'd rather have no finger at all.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Dvali's return to work plan contradicted my original plan that failed instantly. As a result I returned to work to early and am off again

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

the clinic was very busy on both visits, but i thought dr. dvali was excellent. she worked quickly, explained in detail, asked me how i wanted to proceed, and showed empathy and kindness for my discomfort. i am the sort of person who gets uncomfortable in health care environments but dr. dvali was very professional and confidence-inspiring -- if i had more trouble with this issue i would feel safe going back to her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Friendly, phenomenal memory, takes time to explain and answer questions, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Wonderful office manager in Ester

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

First class doctor, vary caring - so busy but tries to help everyone

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

This doctor runs a terrible ship. Be prepared to pack a lunch. Doctor Dvali has a very odd approach to her staff and patients. She has god complex. If things go to plan. After surgery. She's all jacked up. If things don't go to plan. Your a cast away. I went though a major coaster roller ride. Buckle up. A very conceited doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr.linda dvali is a skill full doctor. Her skill set is amazing. She lack professional manner. She disregards her lack of conduct to show untrained staff a very serious issue. As a past patient. I lost all respect for her. I am not a puppet. I needed a doctor .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I waited several months for my appointment. However, once I arrived, my consultation visit in the office was on time. I found the doctor and her receptionist to be professional and approachable. I must say, it was nice to encounter smiling faces despite all of the health care barriers these days.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I had surgery for my broken finger. I strongly recommend this fine surgeon and her team. Excellent care from start to finish!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018