Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Paletsky

This is a horrible office. The front desk staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. The wait was well over an hour long. Good luck getting anyone to call you back about anything! There are plenty of Urology offices in Fort Myers and I would highly suggest going anywhere other than here.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Paletsky was very skilled and professional. I wish his staff was as interested in his patients as he is. Sometimes the waiting time is very long and sometimes it is very short so it depends on how busy the office is. If you live here year round it's best to schedule appts. between May and October.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr.Paletsky is always courteous and willing to spend time to explain what the problem is and how to solve it. In the past, his staff left much to be desired but in the last year is much improved. What I don't understand is why he would subject his patients to Fox News in his waiting area. At times I have had a strong desire to get up and walk out after having to listen that gibberish.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

First rate physician.My PSA was up, so he did a prostate biopsy. That's a lousy procedure for the patient, but he was kind, skillful and thoughtful, and made it as unoffensive for me as possible. Then, he called me at 6:30 Friday night to tell me there was no cancer. He could just as well have let it go until Monday, but he cared enough to do it right away, so I wouldn't have to stew over it all weekend. This country needs more doctors with Dr. Paletsky's level of kindness and caring. He did a cystoscopy with the same level of skill and caring. His surgical assistant microwaved (TUMT) my prostate in the office, again with a very high level of skill and kindness.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

The best doctor I ever had, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and he removed it and spent a lot of time with me. Everytime I went to him he spent time in the room unlike most doctors.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

the best urologist i have seen. was recommended by other urologist for my prostate cancer. had my surgery, and was a great success. would only go to him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Excellent care, a fine quality physician. Knowledgable and well educated.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr.Paletsky is the best in his field.He is the most kind and respectful Dr./person that could be found.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

My father saw this man's associate a few days before he called this office for help on a Saturday. The doctor he saw, Dr. Tsai, wasn't able to confirm any problem, but said it could be a kidney stone. Days later my dad was in horrible pain from two kidney stones. He spoke to Paletsky and asked for pain medication for the weekend until he would be able to see a doctor on Monday. Paletsky said he never prescribes pain meds for kidney stones. My dad asked him to contact Dr. Tsai (so that he could prove he had seen the other doctor and get the help he needed) and call him back. Paletsky said he would, but he never called my dad back. No one from the office followed up on this. My dad ended up going to a different doctor and two kidney stones were found. My father was treated disrespectfully and was neglected by this man. A doctor with this level of disrespect for people should not practice medicine! Paletsky should be avoided!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Steven H. Paletsky's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL