Ratings for Dr. Adam Cwinn

My daughter was see by Dr. Cwinn in emergency, not only did she receive excellent treatment while in the Er, that was professional, efficient and thorough, Dr C went above and beyond by calling to check in on her and give her results of pending tests even though the results were normal. We are very lucky to have such an outstanding Dr in our city who genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time which he has so very little of to follow up.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

For the first time in my life, I had severe vertigo - scared the heck out of me. Saw Dr Cwinn in emergency. Not only Did he ask all of the right questions, when I spoke, he listened carefully and incorporated my comments and observations in his diagnosis. I left with sound advice and and a comfortable feeling.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Cwinn in the ER for excruciating pain in my wrist. He was attentive. Listened to my symptoms and genuinely cared. I needed a support brace, which he fitted for me. 7 days later and pain free.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I had a pleasure of meeting Dr Cwinn today. He is extremely helpful and amazing. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I didn't mean to rate dr cwinn o my ones below he deserves a perfect score.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I went to emerg today and met Dr Cwinn, he was fantastic. Very personable, compassionate and took the time to explain things. We need more Doctors like him, wonderful experience!

Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Cwinn is an excellent doctor with wonderful bedside manner. He's treated both my partner and myself and has been helpful, kind, funny and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

What a wonderful experience with this doctor . Kind , personable, spoke to my 86 year old aunt like she was a real person. He was calm and straight forward. I have spent years looking after elderly relatives and it is rare that sadly doctors treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve. Not that I like going to emergency but I feel so much better knowing that he is there. Thank you Dr. Cwinn.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very down to earth doctor. He didn't talk down to me. And he has very good people skills. Thanks Dr Cwinn Jamie Jardine

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Cwinn was very thorough in helping my father in law. Very personable and great personality.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016