Ratings for Dr. Adam Cwinn

I had a pleasure of meeting Dr Cwinn today. He is extremely helpful and amazing. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I didn't mean to rate dr cwinn o my ones below he deserves a perfect score.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I went to emerg today and met Dr Cwinn, he was fantastic. Very personable, compassionate and took the time to explain things. We need more Doctors like him, wonderful experience!

Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Cwinn is an excellent doctor with wonderful bedside manner. He's treated both my partner and myself and has been helpful, kind, funny and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

What a wonderful experience with this doctor . Kind , personable, spoke to my 86 year old aunt like she was a real person. He was calm and straight forward. I have spent years looking after elderly relatives and it is rare that sadly doctors treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve. Not that I like going to emergency but I feel so much better knowing that he is there. Thank you Dr. Cwinn.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very down to earth doctor. He didn't talk down to me. And he has very good people skills. Thanks Dr Cwinn Jamie Jardine

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Cwinn was very thorough in helping my father in law. Very personable and great personality.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Wow. I am so impressed with Dr. Cwinn. His compassion alone is second to none. He treated my teenaged son who was in an incredible amount of pain. Emerg was crazy busy and he was very attentive, checking back on his progress. He treated him like family and I'm thankful he made a scary, painful experience a bit better for both of us! He even brought him juice and a muffin. It's the little things. He also has a wonderful sense of humor which is sometimes needed in hectic places like Emerg. Thank you Dr. Cwinn for taking such good care of my "baby". <3

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Best ever! Super friendly, well informed and kind!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Emerg patient at Ottawa General ... found him helpful, reassuring, took his time in spite of the workload. Explained my issue, prescribed what was needed and actually displayed a nice sense of humour ... and that helped too!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010