Ratings for Dr. Jason Malinowski

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Malinowski as my family doctor. He makes me feel heard and respected and the valley is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

jason is one of the best dr, i have ever had.. always caring and takes the best care of his patients possible ..so glad he's my dr.. and his staff i just love the girls always friendly and helpful ..

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Amazing doctor! Thanks Dr. Jason and all his wonderful staff -especially Myrna!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He is an excellent MD but his staff never returns my calls!!! She's promised to call back in 1-2 days because she'll check with Jason first but she never follows through on her word - she's done this 4 times already!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I love Dr. Mal :D He has been the greatest dr I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He is always concerned about his patients and their health. My daughter is now a patient and I couldn't ask for a better Doctor :). I had changed one but he turned out to be a total quack. IF I have a question all I have to do is phone the office and I am certain to have an answer. The staff is amazing and very friendly and are willing to always answer your questions to the best of their ability. I love the whole atmosphere and I am glad to be back in his care. If you want a good doctor I would very much recommend Jason :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Very unhappy with him. I became ill 6 months ago and he has yet to find a diagnosis. Went for a second opinion recently and was immediately diagnosed. Now, awaiting major surgery. In my opinion his heart and soul is no longer in his practice. We need to reflect on his career and make decisions on what his priority are. Also needs to pay more attention to his disposition. His comments can be misconstrude. His children are often see in his office making a big distration to his patients. His office is often closed and nurse is often off. Whole feel is chaotic and disorganised.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

good dr. 15 year neck problem,,finaly told the truth about the disks in my neck,,,doesnt like pull pushing either,,,,good young doc.....

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Unsure of himself in a complicated sitation and does not refer patient to a specialist for the patients sake.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

AMAZING Doctor - Young, energetic and spends alot of time fundraising for St. Frances Memorial Hospital. Is extermly knowledgable and always takes the time to listen - Pretty good golfer too..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

He's very patient - office staff is excellent. He knows what questions to ask and gets the right tests done at the right time. He did miss a skin diagnosis for me (said it was nothing and turned out to be basal cell carcinoma :( ) but, other than that has been very helpful and caring. He's a super nice guy who is such an asset to this small town. He's current and up to date on research - excellent, therapeutic doctor. Counsels teens and adults - skilled - kind, caring. Barry's Bay needs to be extremely grateful for his arrival!! Hope he sticks around for a loooooong time!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010