Ratings for Dr. Frank G. Almeida

I felt the need to leave Dr Almeida a review. I have been to quite a few doctors but no one, in my opinion, comes close to this man. Everything is 5 star except for punctuality. The reason is simple. If you're looking for a doctor who will take their time with you, and listen to you, this is the doctor for you. I can't thank him enough. He truly is a class act and a professional. I recommend him highly to all.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. A stitched a fingertip back on for me. He has also taken fluid accumulation from an elbow and prescribed antibiotics to knock out a UTI. These were separate occasions! He is personable, gets down to business, and gets things right the first time. The office offers same day appts for existing patients, but expect to wait to be squeezed in.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I lost my job & have no insurance. I stoped by office to leave paperwork for dr . I needed new prescription so I could send to charity care. 1,I needed for my asthma. After a week &a half I was completely out of medicine!This dr never even did a thing with paperwork I left him. No call nothing!! Now his staff says I have to come in . Pay 85 $ I can understand him not perscribing 1 , of the four I left as he never prescribed this, But the other three ?when I saw him less then 2months before??? Now his staff told me I had to have complete bloodwork done Yet I handed his staff a 9 pg blood report I had done 2 months before? It almost like they are trying to get more $ out if me. First I thought it was the staff, but they told they SPOKE to dr. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEEN THIS DR. I am so upset that this dr thought he was above taking the time to at least call me! I am in tears because I have wasted over a week&am out of meds will go back 2 seeing my reg dr who was on vacacation

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Had trouble actually getting an appointment the last time I was there at Sea Girt Medical (left message on voicemail, never got return call), but I really think Dr. Almeida is a fantastic physician. He is a really nice, down-to-earth guy. As someone who truly hates going to the doctor for anything, I don't mind going to him. This actually says quite a lot about Dr. Almeida. He seems very knowledgeable from my experiences but also knows when to refer to another physician. I highly recommend Dr. Almeida.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. is down to earth and spends time listening as well as talking. I never feel rushed. He has a great sense of humor, but is professional and makes me very comfortable. Clinical staff friendly and knowledgeable, admin. staff very efficient, but they neeed to smile more.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

For some reason this Dr. has a lot of good reviews but my experience was very bad. He embarrassed me and gave me the impression he didn't want to help me. I was going through a lot and he made everything a lot harder. Every time I went to see him he would make some weird comment and strongly give me the impression he didn't care. The last time I ever saw him he snickered and laughed at me. If his goal was to hurt me he succeed. I switched Dr's in 2006 and I have never experienced a problem since then with my Dr. I guess Dr. Almeida just didn't like me, or he was judging me for what I was going through very harshly. Because of Dr. Almeida I am afraid to tell Dr's the truth about things for fear they will laugh or judge me. He must have got his act together based off his good reviews... but he made my whole experience absolutely miserable and I will never forget it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Frank is really great. He takes his time, makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Great dr! Treats you like a person & is willing to answer all your questions. Not a a snobby dr. I think he is GREAT! Staff is really nice, girls at front desk alwys nice & helpful. All in all going to this office isn't a bad experince but a pleasant one. Wish more drs were as nice & good as this dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. A for about 6 years and feel very comfortable with him. He always pin point what I have and makes sure I get the right medicine or refers me to the right specialist. Makes me feel at ease. I will definitely refer him to my children when they stop seeing the pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I should have listened to my wife & changed drs years ago. I feel really comfortable & happy with Dr A & wish I had been seeing him as long as my wife. He is a really nice guy who takes time to hear your issues & problems. His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. Frank G. Almeida's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)