Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Lippmann

Great manner. Spent a good deal of time explaining what my blood work meant. Never waited long in his office. Looked up side effects for all medicines I was being prescribed. Spent a great deal of time explain why I needed to exercise and how much to avoid diabetes based on blood test results.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

WORST DOCTOR IF EVER SEEN! He was my doctor for over a year. Didn't answer phone, return voicemails, respond to refill requests, follow up lab work, submit referrals in a timely manner etc. He closed his office a left my wife and I and all the other patients scrambling for a new doctor. I could go on and on, but the rest of the comments from others accurately state how terrible this doctor and his staff were and how it impacted the patients that trusted and depended upon him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Office closed without notifying patients. Dr. Lippman was my primary care manager and with the closure I am left to find another Dr. No way to get med records. Stay away from him and any Doc or on his unprofessional staff

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

This place is terrible. The doctor Dr Lippmann is really a great person and good doctor. He is helped me so much with my quality of life. But the staff is awful. They just closed the businesses 2 weeks ago. It's suppose to be open back by now. But no. I need to see my doctor for my medicine.. What are u suppose to do now?

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE YOU TIME OR MONEY! If you are like me and depend on your doctor monthly to have a decent quality of life, do not depend on this man!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Been trying to get a refill now for 14 days. Will not return phone messages. Went on Saturday and they changed the hours, they were closed. Dropped off a letter request, never responded. Went back this past Saturday and a note said the clinic was CLOSED on Saturdays. Just went again today and another note says they are closed for 2 weeks. Their Callaway location phone # has been disconnected. I have no quick access to my medical records. There phone system for the last month has been hot or miss as far as functioning. When you do get a recording it informs you of their Saturday hours, HA, and weekday hours, double HA. I'm guessing it's time to file a complaint with the AMA.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Worst medical DR ever. His PA runs his business for him. Lippman is only in it for the money. His staff is vary unprofessional

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Office staff incompetent. Went to Dr Lippmann on Monday. Friday afternoon my prescriptions still had not been faxed to my Pharmacy. Even went back to his office on Friday and they said they faxed again. Pharmacy still did not receive. Called Dr Lippman's office and no one will answer the phone. They do not have voice mail.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Almost impossible to get a prescription refilled. Insulin and Blood Pressure

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

GREAT LISTENER!!! Pays attention to everything you say! great doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Ronald D. Lippmann's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)