Ratings for Dr. QUANG T. Tran

Made an appointment to see a specialist after consulting with a general practitioner and being in a lot of pain. When I went to this office, the only person I saw OR TALK TO was a nurse, not a PA, just Dr.Tran's nurse. I heared Dr. in the hallway talking to the nurse and she came in with diagnosis and said, Dr. says you could have ??? (well he never evaluated me who does he know what I got) and he wants you to come back in 2 weeks if it still hurts take ibuprofen for pain. Did not meet the doctor, the nurse looked into one of my ears and both of them hurt. Very disappointed. My insurance and I got con. Never again. Just found me a doctor with enough courtesy to see me prior to charging me for an appointment that theoretically never happened.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I suffered for about 6 months while my regular doctor tried different treatments without success. Dr Tran diagnosed my Surfers Ear within a few minutes and surgically treated me successfully. He's been my hero ever since.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Tran was well over an hour late for my appointment. Spent 5 minutes with me, looked in my nose with a small flashlight and billed my insurance company and I $455 for "surgery". Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Visited Dr. Tran 3 times in the last 4 months. Waiting over 45 minutes each visit. After visits I ended up with a bill for $450 after he decided to code my visits poorly so he would make out with more money. I do not recommend him to anyone, he isn't trustworthy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Excellent physician with a good nurse practitioner. They're friendly, polite, and helpful. I've been very happy with the results of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. QUANG T. Tran's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1987)