Dr. William M. Jamieson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William M. Jamieson

I had very heavy bleeding and everyone i saw wanted to only do a hysterectomy on me. Dr. Jamieson was recommended to me by a nurse friend of mine from The Christ Hospital who said that Dr. Jamieson does a procedure called an endometrial ablation which stops the bleeding and lets you keep your uterus. I had the procedure and couldn't be happier with the results. Always get a second opinion before you get a hysterectomy!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr jamieson saved my life and has been an excellent doctor for me for many years

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Jamieson was extremely rude to me and actually engaged in an argument with me in front of at least one other patient in the waiting room when I decided not to go forward with a pelvic exam that he said I would need to get on birth control pills. He actually demanded that I find another doctor for refusing to have the exam. I can't believe how rude and unprofessional he is.

Submitted May 28, 2012

I had horrible weight gain and acne.Dr. Jamieson tested me for PCOS and I finally feel normal again! A kind non-judgemental doctor. I really can't say enough about him and his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Please do not see this doctor if you have ANY sort of emotional issues regarding sexuality. If you have a history of sexual abuse? Do NOT see him. If you have any sort of anxiety for WHATEVER reason regarding exams and sexual health? Do NOT see him. I could talk about the complete lack of empathy he had for what was a very nerve-wracking experience due to my history of sexual abuse. I could talk about how when I made the appointment to "discuss" birth control options, he wrote me a script for some generic I'd never heard of and that was that. No need to explore or talk about options.. it's not HIS body being affected, after all, and god knows I'm not an adult who is able to actually engage in discussions regarding birth control. I even attempted to let him know that his bedside manner was less than appropriate and comforting and the reasons why. You'd think someone in a profession where they would NEVER BE A PATIENT would be more receptive to patient feedback. He got pissy and left.

Submitted November 9, 2011

Went to Dr. Jamieson for my hormone problems and he discovered that I had PCOS which was causing not only my hair issues but causing my weight gain. I am finally being taken seriously by Dr. Jamieson

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Jamieson is a good doctor but his staff is terrible. I asked the office manager to inform me of the procedure i was having done so that I could be sure that I could afford it financially. The office manager failed to inform me of all the procedures leaving me a hefty bill from what insurance did not cover. VERY disappointed. I asked to speak to Dr. Jamieson when Gina, the office manager stated "Oh, I can guarantee he is not going to return your call regarding this." Will never return to his office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Staff was okay... Doctor was okay. Would not return! Went for bioidenticals but he would not prescribe them because according to him I was still having a cycle.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Best experience ever at the gyno!!Friendly happy staff.Everybody makes you feel comfortable.Highly recomended!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Jamieson is one of the best MD's I know. He has it all, knowledge, bedside manner and is an overall caring physician. I worked with him when he was a resident. I was so impressed, I went to him as a patient. He delivered my children and 30 years later he is still a trusted physician. I wouldn't think of changing. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

Dr. William M. Jamieson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Solo gynecologist practicing in Cincinnati and Mason Ohio. Dr Jamieson specializes in surgery,bioidentical hormones and infertility.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• Low sex drive in women
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Female infertility