Ratings for Dr. Mark Neufeld

Very very very nice person and him staff to good Best like family

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr Neufeld is a specialist i dont mind waiting if i have to to see him, really I dont. If there is an emergency that could have been me or someone else. If someone else needed him more than me at any time thats ok with me. He is a great knowledgeable Doctor and the staff have been great with me considering my circumstances. It hasn't been an easy go. He has been so patient with me and my eye problems, god bless all of them. Thank you for your service. Even letting my cat join us the day I just couldn't make it home and back again. sometimes there just isn't enough time in a moment, or day and all you can do is breath. Once again, Thank you for all that you do for me and for everyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Had cataract surgery performed by Dr. Neufeld at day surgery, Guelph General. Procedure was was quick and painless with a dramatic improvement in vision the next day. If you are looking for a cataract surgeon, Dr Neufeld is very competent, has a pleasant nature and I highly recommend him. The support staff in his office and the medical staff at the General were very nice as well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I have complication with my eye from unknown resolved virus and have been waiting for over a month to hear about appointment date with Dr Neufeld, received call back from my family doctor that Dr Neufeld has declined seeing me and no reason! Really are you kidding me, I have bulging eyeball, vein sticking out and very blurry vision. It amazes me that doctors are totally inconsiderate!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

The best surgeon....just simply the best...period.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Just a great doctor and I am so relaxed with any work being done.so much knowledge

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

We are blessed to have Dr. Mark Neufeld as my husband's Ophthalmologist. He performed my husband's left eye Cataract removal 3 days ago, at Guelph General Hospital, ( we live in Kitchener) and the surgery was a success! My husband said that he can almost see a thousand miles away! He is the best of the best in his professional field. We can always count on excellent care from Dr. Mark Neufeld and amazing staff! He is a brilliant man with a brilliant heart. Adelaide & Joe.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I can't say enough!! gentle, very knowledgeable and trustworthy physcician....that means so much to me. And the staff were very warm too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Neufeld for 12 years, and he has always been most professional, courteous and caring. I cannot praise him enough for the excellent results following my cataract surgeries which he performed nine years ago. Dr. Neufeld is always pleased to answer any questions, and never gives the impression of being "in a hurry", inspite of his very busy schedule. Dr. Neufeld's staff members are all very plwasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Waited five months to see doctor. Waited 40 minutes in waiting room. Doctor appears bored and answered questions using scientific jargon if answering at all. Didn't help at all. Wish doctors had some incentive for customer service.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014