Ratings for Dr. Andrew Zawadowski

This cardiologist completely freaked me out - told me that my ECG was critically abnormal! Then I saw another cardiologist who explained everything and said Dr. Zawadowski completely overreacted!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent outstanding doctor, who was kind, considerate and had a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Look out ladies, this doctor tried so hard to have an affair with me when I was a young pharmaceutical rep. I refused to call on his office any more. He had 4 children at the time. A total creep.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. Andrew Zawadowski

Dr. Andrew Zawadowski's response
It is unfortunate that any unhappy person can just post away negative untrue comments on irresponsible web sites such as this one, which for a $79 / month fee ( ransom equivalent), would hide your post.

Submitted November 5, 2017

This Doctor thinks that he knows everything, very arrogant, self absorbed. He always tries to intimidate people so be prepared to defend yourself. Receptionist very rude as well. Based on reviews that I've read it seems that the good ratings must be his staff or friends that see him. I think he should focus more on his patients then on himself and maybe the people he mistreated would actually not have heart attacks or wish to have heart attacks then see him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Andrew Zawadowski

Dr. Andrew Zawadowski's response
I believe you are an Internet troll, possibly the same who has been posting the other negative posts. Your post is a one sided rant, where everything is "bad". You cannot be my patient, because you obviously don't know me. Get a Doctor you like and be a happier person.

Submitted November 5, 2017

My doctor referred me to him and I rather drop dead from a heart attack then go back to this guy. Can't decide if he was more arrogant or front staff more rude

Submitted October 26, 2015

Is very arrogant . Seems to run behind . His administrative staff are very attitudy.

Submitted August 21, 2015

About 15 years ago Dr Zawadowski took me on after a silly disagreement with another cardiologist rated perfect above. He treated me with drugs and lifestyle changes for 5 years and then guided me through the trauma of by pass surgery which completely changed my life for the better He has continued to monitor my cardio health for the past 10 years He has added 15 years of very satisfactory life to my existence Kenneth R White CA

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Submitted June 2, 2014

I was sent by my GP to Dr. Zawadowski's practice to determine the nature of a suspected heart ailment. The Doctor and his staff undertook a comprehensive job of diagnosis. He then referred me for an angiogram, which determined I would likely require bypass surgery. Once I had that diagnosis, Dr. Zawadowski patiently and kindly explained to me all my options for treatment and surgery. Afterwards, the follow up and post-surgical testing and monitoring of my condition and medications by the Doctor and his staff has been remarkable, and reassuring. Along the way, Dr. Zawadowski has also provided me with valuable and detailed information on diet and lifestyle. A heart condition is serious and unnerving business; the very capable care of Dr. Zawadowski and his staff has helped me deal with the surgery, and implement changes in my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Excellent and timely help. Recognized my condition required urgent attention. Made sure I understood this and was able to book me for angiogram (and angioplasty as it transpired) within 3 days. Excellent report to my family DR.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Andrew Zawadowski's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients