Ratings for Dr. Ben Eastwood

You forgot integrity, it's almost as important as his outstanding ability as a dentist. I've been going to him for years, may he live forever, and I don't who I'd trust as much as I trust him. He has always, in my presence, been kind and and professional when speaking to his staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This man is a fraud. Do not give this crook your money. He is not an orthodontist and should not be pretending to be one. He is a dentist. By no means should he be correcting teeth other than cleaning them. He has caused me more grief than any dentist or orthodontist should. We wasted our time and money going to Dr. Eastwood, this is a warning to take your business elsewhere. This man is misogynistic, abusive, and a fraud.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Eastwood is a joke. I was his patient for 2 painful years and do not ever recommend him to anyone. His appliances are pretty much mideval torture devices that will scar you for life. He was (and as I hear still is) completely unprofessional. Never wore gloves or a mask and was always late. I never had an appliance that didn't break, he gave me one that I had to hook my jaw onto to keep my mouth shut which gave me burning, raw sores under my tongue. When he finally put braces on after my mouth was the right size, they continually broke and would blame me for them breaking (when all I could eat was soup because my mouth would be in such pain). At my last visit he gave me a retainer to wear during the night, when I told him it didn't fit in my mouth he pretty much said 'oh well' and sent me on my way without giving me a new one. My teeth have since shifted, one of my front teeth is lower than the other which makes me look like a total dork because of one of his retainers. I have since seen another orthodontist and he recommended giving me another retainer or braces to fix the mess he made. Dr. Eastwood is a complete moron and will ruin your or your child's life. Do not trust him. He is a crook.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

DO NOT SEE HIM. I've been going to see Eastwood for 11 years to fix my crowded teeth, for the first 5 years he never wore gloves or a mask even when he was sick. Nearly every visit resulted in him scolding me about not trying hard enough. He once told me that a cavity I had was just a piece of food... I've since had that cavity filled by a different dentist. I have gone through all 4 stages of his awful retainers, including one that was designed to stab my gums if I opened my mouth so I had to talk through clenched teeth most of my childhood. Almost every appliance would break after a few weeks and a wire or chunk of plastic would end up in my mouth. He was usually never on time and would talk forever about his life problems. He'd ask me to come back monthly but would constantly be on month long vacations which made that impossible. Every year I've been seeing him he would say my teeth would be straight and finished by Christmas which obviously was a lie, last time I saw him I asked when he thinks my teeth will finally be straight and dramatically said "WHAT? NOO no you'll never be able to NOT wear a retainer!!" A professional should not take ELEVEN YEARS and counting to correct MINOR crowded teeth and a narrow pallet. I cannot reccommend him at all, but his staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I am still Dr Bens patient and he has done amazing work with my 12 mil over bite , He was recommended by my grandfather who used to make appliances but stopped working because he was going blind

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This is a warning. Abusive and unprofessional. This dentist hurt my child right from the start creating the mold for the appliance. When my child was scared of being hurt again at the next appointment this dentist grabbed him from behind, pinned him down to force the appliance into his mouth. We left. When we tried again at the next appointment, he still showed no compassion and he and his assistant berated and scolded us. By this time my son was so anxious it was hard to calm him down. When my son cried, the assistant told him his behavior was inappropriate. This was so hurtful. It is very appropriate to be afraid of someone who grabs you and hurts you. This dentist and his assistant are the ones who are inappropriate.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Ben was recommend to me by a friend. I couldn't be happier! The atmosphere in the office is very friendly, casual, and still professional. I had several serious problems when I first started seeing Dr Ben, after several years, we talk about the best ways to address any problems, pros & cons and then I make the decision! I think of Dr Ben as more of a friend than one of my health professionals!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I cannot recommend this Dr. To be quite frank I believe the work he does could be very good but you need to be able to survive the abuse this man heaps on his clients. My daughter went through all 4 steps of his procedure to widen the mouth and correct issues. The results were going great until the 4th appliance which is barbaric and NEVER fit her correctly. It caused massive sores in the mouth and was truly a living hell for her. For 3/4 of a year we struggled to get him to help us but rather than own there was a problem he yelled and blamed my daughter and I for the issues. I have finally fired him. He is abusive towards patients, both child and parent alike. I honestly have never seen a more unprofessional or arrogant doctor before. The staff there are great, how they deal with him I will never know. Avoid this man like the plague.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Ben Eastwood's grandfather was my husband's grandfather's dentist back in the 1920's!! We are 5 generations of 'Eastwood' clients and couldn't be happier with the results! He is excellent, efficient, on-time, kind, funny (!), and has saved us thousands of dollars by teaching our three sons how to avoid needing braces by working on the muscles in the jaw area and by avoiding 'mouth breathing'. We now have the privilege of seeing our grandchildren able to benefit from his 'no-nonsense' dental practice! The Staff are AMAZING!! It's very enjoyable getting to 'visit' these folks every year and we actually consider them as part of our family!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have since changed dentist. He talked in appropriately to his staff and didn't always use a mask and/or gloves. We also tried his "methods" for straightening our sons teeth and the results were not impressive. I wouldn't recommend his services. Clinic and staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013