Dr. Dennis G. Dionne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis G. Dionne

I am a 60 year old woman that had front teeth that bothered me my entire life. Going to an Orthodontist to have my smile altered was intimidating but the staff and Dr. Dionne made me feel very comfortable and I am so pleased I chose to go through with this procedure ... even at my age. The staff was lovely from the front desk to everyone working in the office. Dr. Dionne was wonderful and I now have the smile I have always wanted! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

A great time. Everyone there is nice, there’s a good atmosphere, it’s a good time.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Doctor Dionne and his staff were absolutely amazing!! After 56 years of having cricket teeth I love my results and can't stop smiling! THANK YOU :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

All 3 of my children have been going to Dr. Dionne for the last several years. We have had an excellent experience with everyone. The results we have gotten have been amazing! Wonderful work! Thank you:)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Top notch staff & Orthodontist! Love the way they do things, even the little extras - from the lobby, to the incentives for the patients, to the office fund-raising for community events. You can tell they love the kids and what they do. The way they celebrate your last day of braces is a total hoot! Perfect ending for the perfect smile they made happen!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

amazing staff. My kids looked forward to their visits

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

My son saw him from age 7-15. He tells it like it is, but helps the patient be at ease with the process. Great building too-lol. Highly recommend:)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I just got my braces off and my daughter got hers on😛 Dr Dionne is amazing!! Staff is amazing! My daughter has been seeing him long before getting braces as she was in the growth program...which is amazing btw. She actually enjoys her visits and is excited to come to her appointments:) I love my smile. Thank you!!! Hate the retainer but it getting better lol I highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Dionne and his staff are absolutely amazing! The customer service by Dr. Dionne and his entire team is top notch! We have been attending Dr. Dionne's office for approximately two years and what has kept us there is Dr. Dionne's friendly and welcoming nature. He actually takes the time to talk to my girls, not just about their teeth, but also encourages them to do their best in all that they enjoy. My daughter Maya has actually been inspired by Dr. Dionne and hopes to one day become an orthodontist. My oldest daughter had her braces removed today and we are very satisfied with the results. Thank you Dr. Dionne and team!! - N. Bako

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Dionne as the best around and he did not disappoint! Everyone in his practice is always so welcoming, the atmosphere is wonderful, my treatment was efficient and effective. You can tell he takes real passion and care in his work which rubs off on his employees. I am very happy with the end result after some considerable restructuring of my teeth which took less time than I expected. He demonstrated to me that it doesn't matter what age you are you can still get the look you want to give you a confident smile. I will miss my appointments at Dr. Dionne's and the general chats with him and his employees! - Harri, 32

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Dennis G. Dionne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born Windsor, ON. Regina Mundi Junior Seminary London Ontario. Universities of Western Ontario and Oregon. Canadian Army Officer 1983-1993 ; service in Canada, Cyprus, Germany.

• French