Dr. Dennis G. Dionne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis G. Dionne

Amazing job! So happy with everything and the time goes by fast. The orthodontist is so nice and funny and the staff are talkative and very caring. Recommended 1000% I love that place and it's so nice inside😊 Thanks for everything Dr Dionne -Mouna E

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great Dr and staff! My son just finished braces, my daughter will be going there next!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Great doctor and staff, always pleasant, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Dionne and all his staff are wonderful, they explain step by step, both my daughters go to him, one just got her braces off today!!! Amazing smile!! Thank you so much ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

They gave me a wonderful smile and were so understanding and compassionate through the entire process. The team and Dr. Dion are so caring and offer a great environment of fun. Everyone makes you feel special and that they care about you and your process. They are very organized and the office is so inviting with a fun feel about it and the music they play is awesome! Would recommend Dr. Dion to anyone thinking about getting braces; you go in this office and you will walk out wanting to get that smile you always wanted :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

From my first visit, up until the end of my treatment, I was very impressed with how professional, inviting and genuine Dr. Dionne and his entire staff are. The atmosphere is not like other offices I have been to. One of the main thing I am very appreciative of is that I always got in either at our scheduled appointment times, or even a little before. His office is very inviting for ALL ages. From the contests, iPads, video games and little playroom for the kids, to the coffee and massage chair that he has for the adults, he really does care for his patients. From beginning to end- even going over and above. Being a mother of 4, I HIGHLY recommend him. It was also a bonus that the initial consult for myself and the Growth and Development for the kiddos was no charge until / if they go into treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Dionne and his staff are absolutely fabulous... from tracking progression, routine appointments and emergency visits, every aspect is handled with exceptional care. They always run on time and I love that they tell you prior to your appointment how much time will be required to complete the task (ten minutes vs one hour). Would highly recommend Dr Dionne for orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

We have been seeing doctor Dionne for 11 years now .All three of my sons have been under the care of this Doctor and his staff . What an amazing Doctor and staff.,a family atmosphere ,that is extremely knowledgeable, caring and punctual . Do not hestitate to call today .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Dionne and his staff over the last few years. I always felt we were in good hands with Dr. Dionne. We are very pleased! Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Dennis G. Dionne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born Windsor, ON. Regina Mundi Junior Seminary London Ontario. Universities of Western Ontario and Oregon. Canadian Army Officer 1983-1993 ; service in Canada, Cyprus, Germany.

• French