Ratings for Dr. Sally A. Knauer

I wish Dr. Knauer could be all of my doctors. She is the best. We have 3 knee replacements in my family and all done by Dr Knauer. What else can I say she is the BEST peroid.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

she is the best of the best.she did two total knee replacements for me and I could not be happier...she is a kind compassionate Dr. who shows interest in her patients and listens to their concerns..yes nurses do love her as I am one.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I recently found this site to rate doctors and see what other people have said. I passed this information on to everyone I know. Dr. Knauer did my total knee replacements 9 yrs ago and I couldn't be more pleased. She is kind, caring, sensitive and will take all the time necessary to help a patient understand what they need to know. I appreciate those doctors that don't talk down to a patient but treat them with respect. That is Dr. Knauer.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr Knauer took time to talk to me about my knee and was a very active empathic listener. Not to mention that she is an excellent doctor and has a very good reputation with nurses in the hospital. To get a recommendation from a nurse - you have to know she is a GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Sally A. Knauer's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO