Ratings for Dr. Juan C. Narvaez

Dr. Narvaez he still my Gyn. he is very gentile, sweet, very knowledge and so far I am not change him for another one

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Navarez was my doctor 15 years ago at Madigan Army Hospital and I loved him! Very sweet and attentive. I'm not sure why so many low reviews but he was great with me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I can't wait too have this baby so I never have to come here again. Wait times horrible and usually no one is sitting in the lobby but you. You wait an hour only to be seen for 5 minutes if that. They never call back on the emergency line, I never received my records so I could transfer. If the staff stop playing around so much, some work could be done.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Well to me Doctor Narvaez is much better than Lopez in explaining and talking to he,s patients but...last time I was there because when having intercourse with my husband I was bleeading and it was hurting really bad on my lower abdomen.Well i felt like he was hiding something when he check me. I started bleeding more and he said they needed to do a sonogram to check my (IUD)which was put in place by doc Lopez 2 years ago.Well a week later and a sonogram wich cost me $200.00 because they don't consider that your paying out of pocket and will charge you the doctor visits again even if is for the same problem) Came out clean everything suppostly was ok.That they dint know why was I bleeding or why it was hurting before.But wow did my pain when away since the day he checked me and put he's hands in there and a lot of blood came out.Hum That was 2 month ago and I'm still thinking what that was... what was making my pain and the bleeding really weird. dont you think? I'm looking for other d

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

This unexperience Doctor had left me with Huge Hospital bills over an infection that He needed to take care of at the visit and not just look at my eye's and say everything was ok my sonogram showed IUD was in place but my pain increased every day so I went to the Hospital thinking it was my appendicitis but after a Cat Scan, Lab Work, pap smear, I ended with a Vaginal Infection Untreated for over 3 weeks..

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007