Ratings for Dr. Patricia Stockman

Dr. Stockman is a breath of fresh air. Warm, sympathetic, enthusiastic and thorough in her review of my history and my ailments. I feel appreciated and important when I talk to her because she actually listens to me.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Stockman is very unorganized and didn't review my bloodwork two week after it had already come in. She rushed through the appointment and showed no interest in issues that were important to me. I don't recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Stockman is a family doctor and is practicing at a UTMB clinic in Friendswood. She has been by doctor for 12 years. She listens and she cares. Your not just another patient to push through.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Excellent caring doctor. Excellent diagnostic skills. Have been her patient for 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Stockman has been our family doctor for 10 years.We followed her every time she has moved because she is such a caring doctor. She always takes the time to listen to what you have to say,

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Stockman always takes the time to listen and talk to me. Dr. Stockman has been my doctor for 6+ years and I intend on keeping her. Dr. Stockman is one of those doctors that you just don't find anymore. She is great!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Very nice. Actually sits down and listens to what you are saying. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 26, 2005

Dr. Patricia Stockman's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1986)

Sask Health