Ratings for Dr. Duncan Rozario

One of the best Doctors. Ethical. Intelligent. He really cares for his patients. Knowledgeable. Dependable. Saved my Mother from cancer :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had surgery yesterday to remove a small lump from my right breast. Dr. Rozario was very pleasant with great bedside manners. He actually apologized for running late. His office staff Maxine is amazing. Great to see such care and thoughtfulness extended to patients. If I ever needed more surgery I would not give it a second thought to have Dr. Rozario as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Rozario is amazing and thorough. He was accurate in his diagnosis and did an excellent job in explaining to me the procedure involved in removing my Gall bladder. He made me feel very comfortable and I was confident that the surgery would be a great success. I am up and about doing my regular chores. His staff, Maxine was very helpful, polite and respectful. She even asked me if She could help me with my parking ticket which allows upto 15 minutes free parking time, however, I was ok, since I was only there for less than 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Amazing doctor. He is thoughtful. He took his time to answer all our questions. Made me feel confident that everything will be ok. We need more doctor like him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Wow, surgery wasnt as bad as i thought. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very pleasant doctor. Did my surgery for hernia and i am feeling back to normal. I would reccomend him to all

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

A fabulous doctor! No waiting in his waiting room. My gallbladder came out with 4 cuts and i am back to squash. A great overall experience

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I recently was referred to Dr. Rozario. I am so impressed with his personality and knowledge. He is always on time and Maxine who runs the show at the front desk is simply lovely and always helpful and polite. Such a delightful change from most other doctors I had to see in the last two years. Many front desk people I have encountered have been rude and so obviously miserable that I wondered how they can keep their jobs. The other sad thing is that so many doctors don't care that their patients have to sit and wait for an hour or more each visit. It never ceases to amaze me that doctors cannot book their patients in a timely manner. I would give Dr. Rozario and his staff 10 stars if that was an option.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr, Rozario did my gallbladder surgery in February 2017 at Oakville Hospital. Within a week I was back at work. Small incisions, no issues at all . I found his bedside manner awesome! Such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Rozario and his team at Oakville hospital did an amazing job and treating me so much care. Thank you so much. I had a small lump on my left breast.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017