Ratings for Dr. Duncan Rozario

I can’t say enough good things about Dr.Rozario. He is an amazing doctor and has great bed side manor. His receptionist his truly wonderful and very helpful. There is not a negative I could say. Thank you for making my surgery a great success! I would highly recommend Dr. Rosario.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

One of the best surgeon around. I trusted him 100%.. He is very friendly and respects his PT'S. Will Answer all of your concerns. Hopefully I will never need surgery again but if I do I would only want Dr Rosario to do it.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great doctor. I had bowel cancer and surgery went like clockwork. I'm feeling almost back to normal after 3 weeks

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

A wonderful and caring doctor. Great hospital staff. I just finished my radiation after my breast cancer surgery with Dr Rozario. I feel great and things are healing well. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

One of the best Doctors. Ethical. Intelligent. He really cares for his patients. Knowledgeable. Dependable. Saved my Mother from cancer :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had surgery yesterday to remove a small lump from my right breast. Dr. Rozario was very pleasant with great bedside manners. He actually apologized for running late. His office staff Maxine is amazing. Great to see such care and thoughtfulness extended to patients. If I ever needed more surgery I would not give it a second thought to have Dr. Rozario as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Rozario is amazing and thorough. He was accurate in his diagnosis and did an excellent job in explaining to me the procedure involved in removing my Gall bladder. He made me feel very comfortable and I was confident that the surgery would be a great success. I am up and about doing my regular chores. His staff, Maxine was very helpful, polite and respectful. She even asked me if She could help me with my parking ticket which allows upto 15 minutes free parking time, however, I was ok, since I was only there for less than 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Amazing doctor. He is thoughtful. He took his time to answer all our questions. Made me feel confident that everything will be ok. We need more doctor like him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Wow, surgery wasnt as bad as i thought. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very pleasant doctor. Did my surgery for hernia and i am feeling back to normal. I would reccomend him to all

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017