Ratings for Dr. Duncan Rozario

Very good surgeon, the best in Oakville. Praise Dr. Rozario.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

DR Rosario performed my emergency surgery several years ago at Oakville Hospital. Amazing Dr...one if the best! THANK YOU Dr Rosario

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Rozario was great, he is personable and gets right to the point. I had day surgery and was in and out within 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had emergency Gall bladder removal surgery...so well mannered, excellent surgeon and strives to make all his patients less anxious and comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Definitely one of a kind! He is an incredible doctor. Rare to find one that is both skillful, knowledgeable and caring. Performed a lumpectomy of me after I was diagnosed with cancer. Everything you could ever want in a surgeon - down to earth. His staff member, Maxine is so helpful and efficient - the best. They make a perfect team!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about Dr.Rozario. He is an amazing doctor and has great bed side manor. His receptionist his truly wonderful and very helpful. There is not a negative I could say. Thank you for making my surgery a great success! I would highly recommend Dr. Rosario.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

One of the best surgeon around. I trusted him 100%.. He is very friendly and respects his PT'S. Will Answer all of your concerns. Hopefully I will never need surgery again but if I do I would only want Dr Rosario to do it.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great doctor. I had bowel cancer and surgery went like clockwork. I'm feeling almost back to normal after 3 weeks

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

A wonderful and caring doctor. Great hospital staff. I just finished my radiation after my breast cancer surgery with Dr Rozario. I feel great and things are healing well. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

One of the best Doctors. Ethical. Intelligent. He really cares for his patients. Knowledgeable. Dependable. Saved my Mother from cancer :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017