Ratings for Dr. Danny M. Farmer

Very good doctor. I was recommended by hospital staff. Diagnosed my health issue were other doctors failed. The hospital said he vists his patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Getting in to see Dr.Farmer was very easy with hardly no wait time. The problem was walking through the door. First you have to step over a 100lb dog laying on the floor, after you pass the staff wearing blue jeans and tee shirts, even though they were polite, seemed very stressed and busy. They also were talking bad about another patient which made me wonder what they said when I left. Dr.Farmer is very nice and down to earth, didn't seem to know what my problem was and didn't seem to want to figure it out, was very fast to send me to a "specialist". After having a test, i tried for 2 weeks to get the results and had to walk in to get them. Overall, the staff is unprofessional along with the office atmosphere, I feel I would have been better off at a veterinarians office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Danny M. Farmer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental