Ratings for Dr. Yigal Kaikov

Dr. Kaikov and Jag are excellent. Super friendly and caring with the kids. I take all my 3 boys to this office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Kaikov is absolutely lovely with our son. He always includes him in the process around his ADHD treatment and makes him feel safe and valued. He is a great physician and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Excellent staff!!Dr Kaikov is very caring and Helpful

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Kaikov clearly cares about children. He was quick to reach conclusions that warranted more consideration, and made a number of unprofessional comments during our appointments. Hopefully just an unusual situation and experience that would not happen to others parents.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He is very helpful and kind. I recommend him. I saw him for my son Faint and he tries his best to help us.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Very happy my son has Dr. Kaikov as his doctor. He is very caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Kaikov has been my son's doctor since 1993 and my daughter's since 1995. He's one of the most caring, kind-hearted doctors you will ever encounter. He's very thorough and knowledgeable. You always feel like you're in good hands. Never ever will you feel rushed in his office. He goes out of his way to care for his patients and will call you at home to follow up, if necessary. His whole team is amazing. In particular, Wanda's amazing and quite an asset to his team. I asked the other day if there was an age limitation for being treated by Dr. kaikov and was told that we can stay for as long as we are comfortable. So I don't think my kids will ever want to leave Dr. Kaikov, as he's one of the best doctors you will ever encounter. We are so lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

He is a caring and nice Doctor to my children. Only one thing is that he does not seem to agree with herbal or naturopathic approaches. He is quick to offer the typical western remedy which is cortisome for eczema and antibiotics for infections. In one case, I was able to heal my daughter with more natural home products. Otherwise, he is helpful and listens well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

He is a very kind-hearted doctor. Very caring and polite. I took my son there for leg pains and he even called afterwards to follow up. Wonderful wonderful

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011