Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Gunther

I have been going to Dr. Gunther for several years now. Initially she was my Mothers Dr. She was such a loving compassionate Dr. whenever I took my Mom to her. My Mom insisted on Dr. Gunther rather than her associate. I myself switched my primary care to her as well. Can you imagine a Dr. who actually spends time with her patient, listening to every problem, taking notes, giving good advice, and actually caring? This Dr. is worth her weight in Gold!!!! She is the most knowledgeable, compassionate Dr. I have ever been too and I am 68 and have been to many Drs. in my lifetime. She goes over your medical history with a fine tooth comb and actually found missing tests which should have been done in my former treatments from other Drs. She is young enough and smart enough to take advantage and explore modern technology including alternative and holistic approaches to disease. She believes in and promotes good nutrition and healthy natural supplements for your well being. I cannot believe what an awesome Doctor she has been for myself and my Family!!!!! Also her staff that she has are all kind, loving and knowledgeable as well!!!! An office to be proud of!!!!! kudos to you Dr. Gunther!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Horrible. No compassion, no timely return phone calls, inaccessible, go somewhere else. Never in office, part time doctor, don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth A. Gunther's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1998)

Amerihealth