Ratings for Dr. Dinash K. Yanamadula

Ii truley had the most professional and rewarding experience with this young bright doctor. He gave me all my options right up front, and told me the realistic expectations for my conditions. he only offered the least amount of treatments that he thought would help me. i was so greatful to him. now I am in desperate need of a good physician. Can't believe he moved. He was such a trustworthy person.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Best doctor that ever treated me. In crisis now that he has moved. Wish he would come back.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Excellent doctor. Haven't been able to find another that can help me. He kept me off meds for 6 years through periodic procedures and evaluations. Don't know what I am going to do now as the doctor I go to wants to redo all these procedures that Dr. Y did and didn't work. I tell them what has worked for me and he doesn't listen. This new doctor just wants to make money off of me. Dr. Y was not like this at all he only did what was necessary and gave me realistic expectations. Please go to this Dr. Where ever he is, he can help you.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Yanamadula for years. I find Dr. Y as his is called to be kind, understanding and caring about his patients and those who bring them to his office. I could go on and on about how he has helped me regain the ability to perform simple things I so enjoy. But, most of all I am impressed with his and his staff's professionalism and their ongoing efforts to make sure their patients comply with their responsibility as clearly defined in the original new patient documents. In today's world that to me is a safe medical environment. Dr. Yanamadula is a very responsible physician and I have referred him to several people. I feel safe there, he takes what he does very seriously as does his staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Dinash K. Yanamadula's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1997)