You may also like

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Terrible clinic in general. Dr. Girgis should consider improving her communication skills with patients instead of writing a prescription and expecting you to know whats going on or even whats being prescribed. Often in a rush, little to no communication, and prescribes without even attempting to run a test or take more than a 10 second look at you. Won't be returning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

The worst clinic ever all the doctors are same here. no knowledge, unprofessional, this doc rushes you, one visit rule. Horrible staff, I agree with all the complaints, I feel the same way. they are abusing us that's all I have to say and authorities are sleeping.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

The worst ever! Rude and extremely unprofessional! My mom and I stormed out of the room because of her terrible attitude. We had to see her because she was the only doctor available that day, and mom had suffered from extreme pain in her leg. She walked into the examination room with the most poisonous frown on her face and was literally telling my mom off whilst taking her medical history. I'm not even sure why would anyone have her as a family doctor. I'm hoping that the authorities are reading this, because she is a bad doctor-period! I would have given her a zero if that was possible.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Girgis for many years now. I have no complaints with her other than the wait time, but with that being said when you are at a walk in clinic, waits are always bad. She is a GP, not a specialist. She has always referred me to the right specialists for the more complicated issues. She has never forced her 1 visit 1 issue rule on me. If she had, I would have been gone years ago. Overall I think she is just an average doctor who deserves an average rating. The girls that work the reception desk could use learning people skills, and improve on their English.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have been going to this clinic for 4 years. And I have had the bad luck seeing here from time to time. I see the board is full of complains that I can attest to but I will try to Beas objective as possible here. This dr is by far the worst dr I have ever seen. The list of issues include the famous 1 problem per visit, assigning antibiotic for everything including common cold symptoms, lack of communication or collaboration, rude attitude, higher the though attitude, never listens to what you might have to say... She just wants you in and out. Can we start a petition to force her back to medical school and get her into some effective communication courses. Lady is a lawsuits waiting to happen ...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

(Score -1) Unprofessional- period. As the daughter of a patient who is has been going there, this proclaimed doctor needs to have her credentials re-evaluated,.. the complaints on this thread are more than plenty to alert authorities. It is true only address ONE question and waste your whole day there waiting. I was told about her behavior, so when I had to go in and pick something up for a patient, she was unaware of what was going on, and her slow walk to the patients room (where I was sitting) seemed like she was ready to lie on the couch, if there was one. I proceeded to ask my questions and was not going to let her 1 rule stop me, she became very flustered and did not assist me. She even sparked a conversation with me, the messenger about how 'the patient is more important to her than money, "wow where did this topic come from, I'm just the messenger". She was rude and this is uncalled for from a Medical Professional. Shame on you/ DISGRACE

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Samira Girgis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Oh my god. How is this lady a certified doctor? She has misdiagnosed just about every person in my family. She needs to get back to the books and study. "

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She has no communication. skills, the only reason I go to her because theres no available doctors in Mississauga."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Girgis is a terrible doctor. Spent over an hour to see her, then she gave the wrong medication. Terrible communication skills. "

September 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible clinic in general. Dr. Girgis should consider improving her communication skills with patients instead of writing a prescription and expecting you to k..."

August 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5M 7P5". Address has been updated from "None" to "3050 Artesian Drive, Mississauga". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056076495".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst clinic ever all the doctors are same here. no knowledge, unprofessional, this doc rushes you, one visit rule. Horrible staff, I agree with all the co..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst ever! Rude and extremely unprofessional! My mom and I stormed out of the room because of her terrible attitude. We had to see her because she was the ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Trés bien. Very good physician, all the other doctors at her clinic are excellent as well."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Girgis for many years now. I have no complaints with her other than the wait time, but with that being said when you are at a walk in cl..."

September 22, 2014