Ratings for Dr. Samira Girgis

Sorry, I can't give her a very good rating. She could improve her bed side manner and communication skills, and improve the efficiency of her diagnosis. Wait times were OK, but it always seems like there is a large back log when she is in vs. Dr. Myint and Saif. The office staff are pretty bad though. Too bad there is not a separate rating for them.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have been with Dr.Girgis for nearly a year now and was shocked to read these reviews. I have seen her numerous times over the last year and found her to have excellent communication skills and empathy for my health situation. When required she quickly referred me to a specialist and followed up. Perhaps some of these individuals who have such negative comments should review there own behaviour and the attitude they may be bringing into this office. My experiences with Dr. Girgis and her colleagues were all positive. Wait times could be improved but that all comes with having a Doctor that works in a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Girgis is a horrible doctor and her license should be revoked. I had terrible pain in my abdomen and was sent for a pelvic ultrasound by a different doctor. The sonographer told me that I had a polyp that needed to be taken care of, and that the report would be sent to my doctor. Dr. Girgis read the report and dismissed it as not important. I forced my way in to discuss the results with another doctor at the clinic, who advised me that it required a referral to a Gyne. I also do not know if the polyp is benign or malignant. If I hadn't gone in, this doctor had completely ignored my results. In addition, I have a family history of heart patients, and my cholesterol doubled since my last visit. She also dismissed my bloodwork results completely, and did not discuss them with me. I had to look at my own results by requesting a copy. I think this doctor is just a lawsuit waiting to happen.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Oh my god. How is this lady a certified doctor? She has misdiagnosed just about every person in my family. She needs to get back to the books and study.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

She has no communication. skills, the only reason I go to her because theres no available doctors in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Girgis is a terrible doctor. Spent over an hour to see her, then she gave the wrong medication. Terrible communication skills.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Terrible clinic in general. Dr. Girgis should consider improving her communication skills with patients instead of writing a prescription and expecting you to know whats going on or even whats being prescribed. Often in a rush, little to no communication, and prescribes without even attempting to run a test or take more than a 10 second look at you. Won't be returning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

The worst clinic ever all the doctors are same here. no knowledge, unprofessional, this doc rushes you, one visit rule. Horrible staff, I agree with all the complaints, I feel the same way. they are abusing us that's all I have to say and authorities are sleeping.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

The worst ever! Rude and extremely unprofessional! My mom and I stormed out of the room because of her terrible attitude. We had to see her because she was the only doctor available that day, and mom had suffered from extreme pain in her leg. She walked into the examination room with the most poisonous frown on her face and was literally telling my mom off whilst taking her medical history. I'm not even sure why would anyone have her as a family doctor. I'm hoping that the authorities are reading this, because she is a bad doctor-period! I would have given her a zero if that was possible.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Trés bien. Very good physician, all the other doctors at her clinic are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014