Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Zizmor

I went there for mild/moderate acne and he suggests Accutane and expensive treatments. He never gave another options. Then I took laser sessions with other dermatologist of course cheaper and actually I don't have acne. So, I didn't need the Accutane and expensive Dr. Zizmor's recommendations including his creams, lotions, etc.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He was understanding and really wanted to help. My skin looks fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I appreciated Dr. Zizmor’s honesty about what he could do to treat my condition. He was very realistic about what I can expect and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Zizmor suggested I try Accutane for keloids. When I later realize, Accutane is only for acne--and he should know this! He had me on accutane--for 5-6 months--with no improvement. Yet, to keep me coming, he would convince me that he was seeing improvement. Bull! I had to pay $100 in addition to the $150 copay EVERY VISIT! And everything must be paid out of pocket RIGHT after the treatment. Dr. Zizmor, if he did not know how to treat keloids, should have NEVER-EVER took me as a client. Instead, all he saw was dollar signs and took advantage. I endured the horrible side effects of accutane and saw NO RESULTS. Also, his speaking and demeanor is awkward, jittery, and just strange. The staff is rude. PLEASE DON'T GO HERE! He got in trouble in the law in 2004 for having poorly managing his medical records. He is only considered a top doctor because of his popular advertisements in NYC. Please do better research and find a better dermatologist for your needs!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I have had acne and dark spots since I was a teenager. Over the years I went to a number of dermatologists and none of them could help me. I went to one dermatologist for almost two years and my face never completely cleared up. Frustrated, I decided to try one more doctor and I went to Dr. Zizmor. He was truly able to help me and my skin has been completely cleared up. I am really happy with the results. I recommend him to several friends. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

beware any dr. that advertises on the subway! spent approx $1500 on creams, lotions & appts for patch of dry bumpy skin. nothing worked. called office to speak w/ dr. directly so as not to incur another office visit charge since nothing he was doing was helping. office mgr would not let me speak to dr. accusing me of trying to "get a discount". i insisted on speaking w/ dr. she insisted i couldn't. i wrote directly to dr. never heard from him. shame on him

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Jonathan Zizmor's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1969)

Assurant