Ratings for Dr. John J. Fote

This is a great doctor, caring and knowledgeable. And, bonus, he showed up the day after our son was born; he did a beautiful job on that baby boy procedure that we chose to do.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Fote is one of the most intelligent and well-respected pediatricians in the state of Connecticut; very few, if any, can challenge his knowledge of pediatrics. I would recommend him to any family!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Dr Fote is great. He is always very good with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

They are just amazing there. So helpful even with me a worried new mom! I wish they could see my husband and me. They are the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Been with Dr. Fote for 22 years now, he has always been right on with diagnosis, treatment etc. He is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

The office turned us away since I had a premature baby. I was told they were taking 'healthy babies only'. What about the Hippocratic Oath? Sorry all babies can't be without problems. Luckily we found an awesome doctor in Berlin. And we basically only saw him a few more times than a healthy child would. Dr. Fote's office made me feel like my child wasn't worthy. Shame on them.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

We and our kids love Dr. Fote and his group - physicians and NPs. We had to move, and not being able to take our pediatrician with us was the most upsetting aspect. Very caring about each and every child. Experienced, knowledgeable, and good communicator.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. John J. Fote's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal