Ratings for Dr. Trevor Turner

Dr. Turner is wonderful. He was very professional, knowledgable and thorough. He has excellent communication skills. All of the office support was also very kind and professional. We were in and out promptly. I actually enjoyed the doctor visit.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

My wife and I have been to Dr. Turner 5-6 times. He's competent, courteous and effective. He took extra time to insure all of our questions were answered. Impressed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I've been seeing Doctor Turner since 2002. He is a great doctor and has exhibited compassion and dedication through some difficult periods of illness. Although some say he doesn't have a personality, I feel he makes up for it in knowledge and professionalism. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I take my three daughter's to see him. I will be having a new baby come April. He will be the doctor for my new baby also.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr. Turner is by far the best family doctor I have had. He diagnosed a serious medical condition for me and led me thru recovery. My wife and my kids also see him. As far as attitude goes, I think he is great. No issues.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My family has been going to Dr. Turner for years. He is the best doctor we have ever been to. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr.Turner and staff was awesome. His knowledge and patience was right on. i would recommend him to any and all frineds. Thanks Dr. Turner.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

If you like a doctor with a personality, best go with someone else. Dr. Turner has no sense of humor or personality. He is also extremely breastfeeding unfriendly. My newborn had jaundice and instead of encouraging me to continue breastfeeding through it, he made me use formula, seriously putting in jeopardy our breastfeeding relationship. He brought my son in 5 times for blood tests before he was two weeks old. All the literature said to do the exact opposite of his course of treatment. Do not go to him if you value breastfeeding, he sees it as "a woman thing" that doesn't need support from him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Turner never seemed to focus. He sent me for tests after tests without diagnosing me; he ordered blood tests that are for people taking specific medication which I was not nor never had taken; he was emotionless, dour and lost his temper easily; I always felt horrible after seeing him. I truly felt he was incompetent, even putting aside his sour disposition.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Trevor Turner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)