Ratings for Dr. Steven Kempner

Dr. Kempner has been my PCP for at least 25 years. He is caring and knowledgeable. Never rushes me and always listens. I wouldn't think of going to another doctor. I trust him to take care of me and I have many health issues and still feel well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Kempner. He has been my primary care physician for many years. Dr. Kempner is extremely professional. He never rushes his appointments. I have never waited more than 10 minutes in his waiting room. He is knowledgeable and respectful. He listens to his patients. His staff is amazing. Very courteous and always return my calls the same day. Top notch.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Kempner and his staff are true professionals I love calling the doctor leaving a message and having people call you back what a novel idea for customer service kudos to dr. Kepner and his staff

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Very organized and kind. Patient and understanding. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

While any doctor must manage their time beacuse of patient loads, Dr. Kempner never curtailed my appointments and alwys asked if I had questions and too the time to answer them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

The best Dr. in RI is right. He is thoughtful, knowledgable, sensitive, open and kind. He is the best of the rest!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Extremely kind, compassionate, and caring physician. Treats patients with dignity and respect. Does not make you feel rushed. Very helpful office staff also. Has been my PCP for many years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Steven Kempner's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med