Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Chapman

Visit to Dr. Chapman was positive and through. Was pleased with staff and appointment and follow through.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr Chapman made me feel comfortable and confident in his treatment

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I was pleased with Dr. Chapman service that I was given it was short vist but a good one. Care was given that I needed.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Had a good experience with this appointment, as always. Short wait, pleasant area, very nice staff to work with.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I am very happy with the care that I am getting from Dr Chapman and his staff Thank you

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Everything went very smooth. Very friendly staff. Willing to go above to make sure medications were covered and reasonable. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

No waiting to see Dr. Chapman. Very complete history and physical exam. Prompt execution of scheduled tests. Diagnosi reached and treatment suggested. Very satisfied. % stars

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Well I had little wait time, the doctor listened to what I had to say and is really helping me . The staff is very nice and friendly and it is easy to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

This was my 1st appointment with Dr. Chapman after my D.A.T. Scan. The results were what we expected. Dr. Chapman is very comforting telling you what you expect, but hope otherwise. He's very thorough and listens to you and answers your questions. He explained the medication therapy we're going to take and also explained in detail the medication side effects that may occur.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I received results that I did not expect but was glad to receive. He gave me information on the new medication I will be receiving and then he took the time to answer all my questions. We discussed alternative treatments for some ongoing symptoms. He meets all my needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Brian A. Chapman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois