Ratings for Dr. Diana Roque

I do agree that you have to wait sometimes, but it is worth it. Doctor is very knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Just like so many of the other comments, wait time is beyond ridiculous. I called in once because I had a infection, and they told me doctor wasn't in the office on Wednesdays, but she usually calls in. 5 days later I received a call to see if I wanted to come in to treat my infection. I had to go to after hours and spend double my co-pay. When you call the office, call goes to voicemail. They never call back the same day, even if you call in the morning. Time to get a new doctor. It's a shame, because she is very nice, but her office seriously needs a new manager.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I would rather wait, because I know it will be worth it. I have been in and out of Dr's offices with more questions than answers.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

She is nice but you will wait FOREVER!!!!! The wait gets worse each visit. I think it's time to look for a new doctor .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Horrible wait time as someone else already said!! The staff is smug and take they forever to get to you. I waited an hour and a half before getting angry and leaving. It took another fifteen minutes to even get my refund!! I am never going back.

Submitted August 6, 2013

Wait time is NUTS!! Only hears 2 issues per visit!! Better hope you don't have 3!!! Seems to have a cure all pill for everything, and doesn't resolve the real issue.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I think she is an excellent Doctor. I do agree that the waiting time can be frustrating some times, but I the end is always worth it. I have been in other Doctor's office where they see you in less than 30 minutes and the Doctor really don't care much about your medical problems, but the time and money that is wasting with you in the room. Also, regarding the spanish comment, when I filled put my new patient forms they ask you if you want spanish or english. The staff is very friendly.. Good Doctor. I will strongly recomend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I just moved to the area and found this dr. online and thought this would be a good place for me to go, but I was definitely mistaken. The office staff was very rude and completely unapproachable. When I was able to see the doctor and tell her what I was there for, she was very judgemental of me because of choices I choose to make. She then ordered that I get an EKG PRIOR to even listening to my chest to make sure everything was ok. She then refused to help me with other medical probelms I was having and recommended over the counter drugs. After I told her those didn't work, she criticized me again. This was definitely the worst doctor I have ever been to and I would highly reccommend that you choose somewhere else to go.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I love this doctor and this doctor's office. The staff is very nice and professional. The doctor is extremely thorough and helpful. I had to wait once (out of 6 visits) for a long time but it was worth it. Definitely happy with this office!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

The wait time is very long and as stated in another review, getting prescriptions is quite a pain. Submits some, gives you paper prescription for others. Very confusing and usually have to follow up because some are missing. Other than that, friendly and staff is very nice and polite.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Diana Roque's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Riverview, FL