You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Laura Spratt

On two separate occasions I have had to walk out of the doctors office due to the fact that Dr.Spratt was over an hour late for my appointments and I had other places to be. I have called into the doctors office to tell the receptionist how unprofessional and inconsiderate Dr Spratt is. How do you even have a job as a doctor!? Seriously you better not have got paid for my two useless doctors appointments.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Apparently patient confidentiality isn't a thing any more as my personal concerns were discussed over the phone with a family member. Absolutely furious with Dr. Spratt and I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Once again , I have had to wait for more than an hour and a half for a 10 minute appointment ... an appointment she sent in a student dr for. She has absolutely no respect for other peoples time. Either they need to adjust scheduling , take less patients..... or don't sit their and chit chat about your weekend and holidays outside the door. What makes me irate is that one time , i happened to be 5 minutes late for my appointment and ( honestly not worried about it as she ALWAYS makes me wait forever , and they actually rescheduled me and wouldn't take me in ... so she expects her time to be respected but not mine ?, I also have to fully agree with others in that she has a very non nonchalant attitude to your concerns. This may be an attempt at being " down to earth , and keeping her patients calm" but it also cause her to brush things off . I find with her you need to really be prepared take your health into your own hands and demand what you want done ( whether that be ultra sounds , referral to specialists) . IF you are busy FIND ANOTHER DR

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I think Dr. Spratt needs to work on her time management skills and her respect for patients. I wait on average 1:15 minutes to be seen, meanwhile I can hear Dr. Spratt having personal conversations outside of the exam room. She does little to develop rapport with her patients. Additionally, she does not take paps seriously. When I called to schedule a pap I was told that rather than just schedule one (which I knew was due) they would find out when my last one was and get back to me. Over a year later I am still waiting to hear back from them. If I had the option to switch doctors I would, unfortunately they are no other doctors taking patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr Spratt and MOA Catherine take excellent care of my elderly parents. She has maintained their health , and always makes time to see or call them if they are worried or have concerns. She does not hesitate to refer them to a specialist , if necessary.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I don`t feel Dr. Spratt`s takes paps seriously. I miss my old school doctor that ensured this was done annually along with a breast examination.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I too experienced the lack of consideration for my time. Booking fours of sick time instead of two impacts me a great deal both personally and professionally. I chose her b/c my daughter didn't want a man doctor to do the PAP. I found myself judged as mother. Although it's been four years since finding a new doctor it wasn't until this doctor scrapped together participants for her involment in the HPV Study that her office bothered to call me and state that it's been four years since my last PAP. Unbelievable. My now retired doc would have phoned me within weeks of missing that exam. Funny thing about the invite, I had a hysterectomy eight years ago! Beware folks, beware.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Stay away if you are an older person. Dr. Spratt gave me NONE of the standard tests for people over 65. When I finally switched doctors, it turned out I had 2 serious heart problems & was seriously anemic.... all conditions Dr. Spratt was unaware of. Careless, sloppy doctoring which could have cost me my life.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Laura Spratt's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "On two separate occasions I have had to walk out of the doctors office due to the fact that Dr.Spratt was over an hour late for my appointments and I had other ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Apparently patient confidentiality isn't a thing any more as my personal concerns were discussed over the phone with a family member. Absolutely furious with Dr..."

December 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.mainemedicalpartners.org/mmp_body.cfm?id=4984". Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "04074". Address has been updated from "None" to "49 Spring Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12078831414".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Once again , I have had to wait for more than an hour and a half for a 10 minute appointment ... an appointment she sent in a student dr for. She has absolutely..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Spratt needs to work on her time management skills and her respect for patients. I wait on average 1:15 minutes to be seen, meanwhile I can hear Dr..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very careless and lacks consideration for your time. She's lucky to have babies to deliver or she'd be out of work. If possible find another doctor."

September 25, 2014