Ratings for Dr. Laura Spratt

Seeing her is a complete waste of time. Her check-ups with my kids take 5 minutes the most. I could do them better myself. And when I see her with my post-natal issues she just tells me that all the pain is a normal side-effect of having kids. People be aware! There is a reason why she seems to be the only family doctor in Victoria who accepts new patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My family and I love going to Dr. Spratt. I don't care if she runs late- all Dr's do. Amazing that with the lack of Dr's available in this city, that anyone would complain about having to wait. We are lucky to have her. She is worth the wait and her warm, friendly way makes stressful appointments much more bearable. She had delivered both of my babies and I'm so glad she was there. I have had some terrible Dr's in the past with terrible bed side manner. She actually cares and take the time to listen to you. She is the best.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I am with Dr Spratt but always hoping to find a new doctor. She runs late (which happens) but spends time chatting to reception even when running late. She avoids tests and was not good at follow up for my daughters enlarged spleen and abnormal labs during her mono diagnosis. My daughter had to tell her what examination the walk in clinic doctor did to check her spleen. I have a few minor medical issues that should be followed but she won't do any tests that may help with prevention. The worst part is i was not notified when she changed offices of the phone number changes.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I love Dr. Spratt but I must give a 1 star rating now. I have been with Dr. Spratt for over 7 years. There is now a policy where they never answer the phone, you can't leave a message and you can't be put on hold. This is due to the "busyness" of the office. However, Dr. Spratt continues to accept new patients. My patience is done! Obviously there is no respect for her patient's time. I am a busy person with a lot of big responsibilities. I don't have hours and hours free to keep calling to make an appointment. Especially since I am not allowed to leave a message or get a "call back." This is absolutely ridiculous. It is terrible patient care!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I've never had a problem with her being super late (much better then my previous dr) she is kind and a great listener. she was my dr for two pregnancies and i was so happy when she agreed to take my family on as regular patients....and when my moms dr passed away she took her on as a patient as well

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I stopped seeing Dr. Spratt because of her lack of respect for my time. Her MOA was rude to me at times as well.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Your appointment time means nothing. You are better off going to a busy walk in clinic. You will be seen more promptly, unfortunately. It's not unusual for her to be running an hour late.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Please put aside an entire day if you come to see Dr. Spratt. She is ridiculously late 100% of the time. You're way better off going to walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

On two separate occasions I have had to walk out of the doctors office due to the fact that Dr.Spratt was over an hour late for my appointments and I had other places to be. I have called into the doctors office to tell the receptionist how unprofessional and inconsiderate Dr Spratt is. How do you even have a job as a doctor!? Seriously you better not have got paid for my two useless doctors appointments.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Apparently patient confidentiality isn't a thing any more as my personal concerns were discussed over the phone with a family member. Absolutely furious with Dr. Spratt and I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015