Ratings for Dr. DONNA Graf

Dr. Graf is a wonderful doctor whom I trust very much. On my first visit with her, I had never been to the gynecologist before, and she made me feel incredibly comfortable with her and the situation. She was a very good listener, and was easy to carry a conversation with. She spoke to me in very understandable terms, and was there for me when I was in a bad way as a result of a bad experience with some new prescription medicine I was taking. Her and her staff were there for me via the phone, and she immediately called me in a new medicine and set me up for a followup right away. I've always had a good experience with her and her staff, and don't see myself switching to anywhere else anytime soon!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Graf is the best doctor that I trust 100% with my gynecological health. She listens and makes sure all your questions are answered. I am so sad because I no longer live in Georgia but I may continue to go to Albany Ob-gyn because Dr. Graf and her staff are like no other.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I went to Dr Graf for a 2nd opinion. She was very helpful and knowledgeable, and her bedside manner is excellent. She will be performing my surgery and I have every confidence in her ability. She was very patient and took the time to discuss the procedure, answer my questions, and address my concerns. I will be using Dr Graf as my OBGYN Dr for future health issues.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I was so impressed with Dr. Graf when she delivered my 2nd. She stayed by my side for several hours and left only for short periods of time (just down the hall). Dr. Graf was knowledgeable & sympathetic, great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. DONNA Graf's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1998)