Ratings for Dr. Dipesh Banker

The staff here IS INCOMPETENT! If you care about your your health don't go. Jamie, Esther, Josie, Sam in my experience is inefficient and ineffective and unprofessional! They do Not respond to calls after they make you wait for WEEKS; and when you call frustrated they leave you on hold more than 15 minutes and hang up on you as if you have done something wrong when you express dissatisfaction. Finding a new doctor TODAY! Was seeing Dr. Parrack who is nice, but the staff to have to deal with is not worth my sanity anymore. Problems for the past 3 months dealing with them to get prescriptions and procedures approved through my insurance. These people do not care and are in the wrong business. I am mot needy but in need and the attention the staff gives to you is abusive and insensitive to say the least. They tried my last bit of patience under my sick and desperate circumstances. They are out of control and lack appropriate training.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Banker is a wonderful GI doctor, smart and caring. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I first saw Dr Banker after being diagnosed with hepatitis C , over the course of my year long treatment I was overwhelmed by the kindness and gentle nature of Dr Banker. Not only were all my questions answered, he explained my treatment, side effects and condition in a way I understood. I wish he could clone himself for my family doctor. I highly recommend him. The office staff is friendly but the wait can be long. You can not go wrong with Dr Banker.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Long wait in his office. Staff is nice though. doctor is excellent. Always takes time with me and answers my questions. Office is difficult to get through to sometimes, but the doc is worth the wait

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Great doc. Staff a little slow but you will be treated like a human being and he will take time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

This office is VERY busy, so one may have to wait a while, like 45 minutes. But, this speaks nothing to Dr. Banker's professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic. This man is an awesome GI doctor. I sent my husband to him when another MD did not take action quickly enough. Dr. Banker got on the case, and away we went. My husband was VERY impressed, which says a lot. He is a great doctor, always friendly, and takes time to explain things, no matter how busy he is. I highly recommend this guy.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007