Ratings for Dr. Richard K. Le

My family & i bin scene Dr R. Le for about 2 years and his two PA Sarah & Nichole, all his staff in the office greet us by name every time we visit, they are wonderful they give 100% attention to all our needs. and we are thankful to all of them.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

My family and I have seen Dr Le for years. He is always helpful and sympathetic to our needs and problems. We have had to see the PA when he is really booked up and have had no issues. When most PCP offices are reducing hours, staff and the time that Dr's spend with patients this office has stayed true to the needs of their patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I am insured thru Medicare with a HealthNet policy..i have seen this Doc for 4 years.He is Honest and knowledgeable,has a good sense of humor and and excellent staff. I am not that easy to get along with,and this Dr is way above the others as a General Practicioner.I have sent andd will continue to send patients to him at Fountains Medical Care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Richard K. Le's Credentials

• Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med, Erie, Pa 16509 (Grad. 2002)