Ratings for Dr. Bruce Sweet

Amazing Doctor...the knowledge this man has & his accuracy... so refreshing in this day and age to have a Doctor who sincerely cares! Wonderful team him & his Wife/Nurse Susan

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I saw him almost 10 years ago. He is a very good doctor. His advice is correct.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I started going to Dr. Sweet as a child. His name is accurate. I felt very at ease during every appointment, even the testing wasn't upsetting to me at all. He got straight to figuring out the cause of my problems.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Sweet, is excellent, very punctual, very caring, and a wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I seen Dr Sweet about constant ear infections. Once he did my allergy testing I started my allergy shots I have not had one infection over 5 years now. He is absolutely a great man who cares I don't know where I be without him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I have been an allergy/asthma patient of Dr. Sweet's for about 20 years and concur with all the positive comments about him and his wife/nurse Susan. I have recommended friends and family to him and they too rave about what a great doctor he is. Caring, knowledge, easy to talk with. It will be a sad day for all of us when Dr. Sweet closes his practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Sweet is an incredibly intelligent and honest physician. The world needs more doctors like him. I wouldn't be here without him. 5 stars does not even begin to cut it for the amount of care I receive by him in and out of clinic. He's one of a kind.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I went to Dr Sweet with a cough that i couldn't shake or figure out what it was, Dr Sweet listened to my lungs and did some tests and diagnosed me with Asthma and several allergens he has always been on schedule and takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Sweet has been God sent to me. I had been up coughing all night (bronchial, the kind that won't just go away without treatment) and emailed him at 3-4 in the morning and he or his wife has contacted me first thing that morning to see what I was up to and answered all my questions. He never quits trying to find the answer to your problems. He even follows up with an email a couple of days later to see how I'm doing. Last February was the worst and I thank God that he was there for me. I fear the day that he retires.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr Sweet was our gp for many years, what a great doc. He gave up his family practice a few years back, and made sure all of his patients had a new doctor. Thats just the kind of caring professional doctor that he is.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011